"oh , a giant bat, if I kill it, it may drop a trif-"
drops trifold map
"never mind"
let's not mention that the trifold map is following me everywhere
later , that day
"yay, corruption key"
"yay, hallow key" i swore the two of them dropped today
Chaos elemental drops rod of discord
"WOO, get away you evil cobwebs, jeez, this is the first time i've got a rod of discord FROM chaos elemental
angler fish drops adhesive bandage while i was talking to mom
"one minute of silence pls"
Honorable mentions :
Mr. blindfold
Blessed apple
all 3 turtle shells
quick frozen turtle shell at second ice tortoise

d5Ej9PC.png

I literally enter the Dungeon... One of the first two Cursed Skulls I kill drops a Nazar... Are you freakin' kidding me...

d5Ej9PC.png

I literally enter the Dungeon... One of the first two Cursed Skulls I kill drops a Nazar... Are you freakin' kidding me...
i was like what's the picture for but then i remembered Nazars used to look like little eyes and the mobile version hasn't changed it yet

So two things kinda happened in my Spirit Mod playthrough.

• Crafted a pickaxe, came with the legendary modifier.
  • Found a sword thingy in a Granite Biome, obtained the Arkhalis. (Bonus round: Before I obtained said Arkhalis, I said "What if it was an Arkhalis.")

Can someone please explain to me why the Scaly Truffle is such a freaking pain in the buttocks to get? I've gotten it ONCE. And that was years ago.

I have no problems getting Purple Clubberfish. It's like:
"Okay, please. Give me a Scaly Truffle. Please... FOR GOD'S SAKE, I DON'T WANT OR NEED A FREAKING PURPLE CLUBBERFISH! GAH!!"

10 Minutes Later:
*reels in the line*
A ZEPHYR FISH?!?! RNG y u do dis to me?

Last edited:
Sitting Duck's Fishing Rod
Journeyman Bait
Fishing Potion

Obviously you didn't see the fact that I reeled in a Zephyr Fish.

Kill Plantera and start up my Solar Eclipse pseudo-farm (jungle temple traps kill everything but reapers and Mothron, summons kill reapers) and about 5 mins and 2 Mothrons in I get The Eye of Cthulhu and Mothron wings at the same time. Also, first pirate invasion I ever did gave me Godly Pirate Staff from the first pirate captain I killed.

I swear to God... If I get one more Purple Clubberfish...

*gets a Purple Clubberfish* FFFFFFFFF- *throws phone across the room*

Last edited:
Started a new world to play with a friend. After a few hours, I randomly got a slime staff from a slime I killed (first one ever!). Maybe four hours later, I found the third enchanted sword shrine, and in it was an Arkhalis (if you're wondering the other two shrines were fake).

Back
Top Bottom