Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

The first time I ever crafted night’s edge I got a legendary one.
I didn’t know it was the best prefix and only thought it looks good XD
On the topic of things looking good, I never reforged my Light's Bane because it had the prefix of Savage. Eventually, I used it in crafting my Night's Edge, which also turned out Savage. Didn't reforge that either.

killing 10 enemies in crimson

gets 10 crimson keys
[doublepost=1511402740,1511402607][/doublepost]oh and also

gets 6 turtle shells, 4 Uzis, 11 tattered bee wings, and 50 life fruit in one trip to the jungle

it was a 7 minute trip

yeah. lol story. one time i found onw and it said 40 damage and I was like "sweet!" o tried to attack a zombie with it and ended up destroying my whole base.
You don't need to keep double posting. Also, why are you quoting me?

even though I got a Ruthless Night's Edge and Warding Obsidian Shield with a few reforges, I killed a few enemies for a Mechanical Worm+Skull!! (yea this makes the BOSS that said items spawn be as easy as s**t with Titanium Armour (full set makes you evade attacks) and a Daedalus Bow), and yea, I got an Amarok from a few Harpies too (for the Hel-Fire yoyo I killed a few skeletons)
EDIT: I got a DeadlySphere Staff from 2 of said Creatures, 4 necromancers=SHADOW BEAM STAFF? (In Calamity I got a mandible claw from an antlion (2nd), and first Vulture gave me a feather)

Last edited:
4% crit chance, 4 crits in a row. i dont think this is luck. i think the crit chances are broken, because this commonly happens, also because rng wont ever give me such luck

fell down a hole, almost died, found chlorophyte but was unable to mine it, then I died, in my search for a plantera bulb, which was unsuccessful. I cried for a good 5 minutes.

gBjMSBW_kGC4ozXo9j0pL04V4kCWl0oD5L0xRKgxpTwNOgAffsDwO85sHyevDiuQErjhZODzihwb2PSOK2oRmaubpuoo2qXgAgFk4rS2wJ6MQ1gRbFA7Eas9xAjOlpQjtkK3_E5qeANrnG2Sr7QV-6xFxLY-NgVkr5YDWhUU71f94pMFDqrwbgeSCusmzIBlBjj1BM6JJtCte6DVW1H4Aq17gmrdPDi7xUS90PkYhuDJT1QCXWTrcCazuBVMN6a8nvEG8_Nyv502HEX6d62ohDk4NebCofjf4fLwjbonUzEkoDLooiJBUVfEhDWXjh1PDjpt4jIiN5o5in8CHI51Ax-lUMywblnKKlm2j9VDe11W8fN6gEniIOCZqo0XQ-XqJprzULBNoHqtBrEUgFYRQv9P_ErUJrkiiyyVVJURFI8uID6yIOmwMzOB2cn9f7AvhRzjVZRHWtsIDU26pmcVMhsjhSsCi7yiZFw3wLF0LXijJA18zIWjgnUFyZovaqfA3rqPPiT_Wy5CtOk_9aKF4KOFYJu6xNIg27E65QQydopsAqZ3fMb-hGJ6Q16FTSNcirhb3xu5eIl01p2HKrgVny3s6qha7eQnDds0fWc=w1705-h959-no

Well, that's a lucky on-crafting reforge!

I I somehow throw dynamite everywhere in a cave to collect stone and don’t die. This is when my only way of getting around quickly is grappling hook. I forgot my grappling hook then

1. Coin Gun Mid-Playthrough (Didn't even know what it was at that time)
2. Corruption Key, Passes through corruption to unlock the chest, gets another key along the way.
3. Spawned w/ Godly Copper Pickaxe
4. Playing w/ Friends fighting Bosses on Expert Mode. I broke 2 crimson hearts. First one dropped a Godly The Undertaker, and the second Dropped a Godly Rotted Fork

Last edited:
Omg in 1.3 XB1 edition I have like every event drop x5
[doublepost=1520600759,1520600700][/doublepost]Oh, and my first demon kill on a character gave me a demon scythe

Back
Top Bottom