Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Is this about getting lucky drops such as slime staff and terragrim in a playthrough? (no use of luck boosts such as torches and potions)

Yeah takes like 20 of each bar and a martian drill i think
edit: just checked, no drill required
DABD85A2-B813-4A8A-A84F-53CEBE5A2AFB.png

If playing journey, you only need to battle the moon lord 3x on expert or higher. Then you research the bag from him and get unlimited drops.

7BBCCD4B-33B7-4CCD-A540-FA0CA9F31115.jpeg
So I think I just got a lot of rng in my favor. First I got the destroyer and a blood moon in the same night. (I just let the destroyer kill me because I didn’t want to fight it yet) But then, while blood moon fishing in hopes to get a sanguine staff, I reeled in a wandering eye fish. Upon killing it dot dropped both the blood rain bow and vampire frog staff at the same time! What even are the odds of that?

View attachment 353374So I think I just got a lot of rng in my favor. First I got the destroyer and a blood moon in the same night. (I just let the destroyer kill me because I didn’t want to fight it yet) But then, while blood moon fishing in hopes to get a sanguine staff, I reeled in a wandering eye fish. Upon killing it dot dropped both the blood rain bow and vampire frog staff at the same time! What even are the odds of that?
Hi there @ricketynotch2 I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic (sharing good and bad RNG stories).

ROD after 15th elemental, ankh shield at the begging of hardmode but no bananarang yet :) ahh and forgot about sunstone after 34th golem

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (9619).png
    Снимок экрана (9619).png
    430.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Снимок экрана (9620).png
    Снимок экрана (9620).png
    261.6 KB · Views: 51
This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe
I'm fairly new to terraria... I've only killed 4 unicorns.
I have 4 blessed apples.

I killed like my tenth-ish chaos elemental in early hardmode,
And it dropped the RoD into lava
I went to pick it up, and a turtle straight up teleported to me and killed me
I then tried to go back and pick it up, when terraria crashed
Some may call it luck, but it happens way to much on my laptop

So im replacing it and burning it

this is a thread for discussing the worst RNG you had with any type of drop you have had
I will start over 4x odds for a plumber hat

My recent RNG as a whole
My worst one so far has either been the magma stone in my melee run, or the 800+ elementals for RoD in my mage run. After 800+ I gave up and got it by trashing my coins and souls of light and then grabbing it from a server instead.

Back
Top Bottom