Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

RNG LUCK? welp. i should stop farming for that pally hammer i NEVER seem to get and be happy about my knives instead.

Let's just say I got 6 mythical water bolts on my 2nd dungeon and got 2 demon scythes when I first entered hell... Then came across a blasted voodoo demon and the WoF killed me :(

wow.... mythical magnet sphere on a melee run. i should quit
so lets see.... 3 keybrands, 3 rocket launchers, a magnet sphere, a tabi and belt and a platinum coin without selling ANYTHING and no hammer. RNG think about what youre doing and find a school about caring about others.

Last edited:
fishron wings first kill. 'Nuff said.
Also, I got so bored with Crimson key mold farming that I went out of the underground Crimson hollow and then the first enemy I see - a Herpling - drops a key mold.

fishron wings first kill. 'Nuff said.
Also, I got so bored with Crimson key mold farming that I went out of the underground Crimson hollow and then the first enemy I see - a Herpling - drops a key mold.
a herpa derpling?
oh and yea 71 ectoplasm

i got 3 shadowbeam staffs, 1 spectre staff, 1 rocket launcher, and tons of ectoplasm from one half-hour trip to the dungeon. I was liek: wt:red:?

Got a robot hat on my first visit to the jungle in a playthrough. It just appeared, I don't know when I got it, I only noticed when I left the jungle.

I remember: first ragged caster I kill drops a spectre staff.
(And my dungeon hardly has any of those walls that spawn them).

well heres all i got from some hours in the dungeon:
2014-11-04_00002.jpg

First actual hardmode mob killed in Snow biome.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337480932
(Don't know how to make steam screenshots show up, so I'm just going to post image as a link.)
Right click the image and select "open in a new tab". Then copy and paste the URL of that tab into either the media button or put it directly into the comment through BB code like this:
Code:
[IMG]http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/30725061992595362/EE9F747F671AFF28B3D3097791F37D49904F0DBB/[/IMG]

Result when outside of the [CODE-][/CODE-] tags:
EE9F747F671AFF28B3D3097791F37D49904F0DBB

I wanted to see what prefix made the sniper rifle shoot slower. Long story cut short I got Unreal 5 times in a row, followed by 3 Demonic.
But whenever I try to get good prefixes all I get are the bad ones...

27 duke fishron kills later got the wings, and 12 kills after that the spell book
also i got a KO cannon from an imp fireball
Am I doing this right?

Got 3 iron crates after each other + a gold one. In the same fishing session, got a zephyr fish.
Two of the crates were Falcon blades, the other one was a giger beard.
Before that, Tartar sauce.

I love fishing, and would much rather fish, than fight bosses.. What is wrong with me??

Back
Top Bottom