Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Started new world -> found random sword in stone thingy in a cave, not a shrine -> enchanted sword
+30 strange plants in my world (and it continues in the Expert World), first golden chest - Magic Mirror, second - Hermes Boots

Moon Lord - First kill - LEGENDARY MEOWMERE!

RNG loves me.

I was farming for Lihzhard Power Cells, and by the time I had gotten 5 Cells, 3 Jungle Keys had dropped. What the heck game all I wanted was Power Cells

I was farming for Truffle Worms, and as I saw one in an easy spot to get, freaking Rune Wizard teleports on top of it insta-killing both the worm and my dreams. Again, what the heck

I've farmed Underground Hallow enough to have over 2 full stacks of Souls of Light but still no Rod of Discord. Everyone's stories about getting Rods of Discord bring a single tear to my eye

Lastly, a Skeleton Archer dropped both the Marrow and the Magic Quiver at the same time for me. Neat

Last edited:
I found >100 chlorophyte in one mining session. Not sure if that's a normal thing since Chlorophyte generally tends to grow. Oh, and I wasn't using a Spelunker Potion.

Last edited:
Today I killed my first blood zombie in my sxpert mode playthrough and it dropped the Money Trough.

I laughed so hard i almost died. (not really)
[doublepost=1497596104,1497596037][/doublepost]
I found >100 chlorophyte in one mining session. Not sure if that's a normal thing since Chlorophyte generally tends to grow.
i usually get way more in a spelunker potion's duration. somewhere around 200-350 Chlorophyte per potion

I am doing a yoyo only playthrough with my friend and RNG gave me alot of cool weapons that werent yoyos
I was in a cave... suddenly I got both Marrow and Magic Quiver
I thought to myself, lets dig down here. There was an enchanted sword shrine right next to me. When I noticed it, I went down and got an Enchanted Sword

Reactions: Bry
Mobile... I don't have the screenshot of it... But I can vividly remember finding 3 Draxes in Shadow Chests. In one world... I have often gotten lucky with Shadow Chests since then.

One of them was Godly.

I found Flurry Boots in every Ice Chest in one world, except for a Blizzard in a Bottle.
RIP Frostspark Boots.

Found the Screenshots!
iujUSXr.jpg

qVHh5o5.jpg

uyDenpM.jpg

And it looks like two of them were actually Godly

Last edited:
I got Ancient Shadow Scalemail, Ancient Shadow Greaves, and then more Greaves from three consecutive Eaters!
That's a 0.007% chance!

Ok. Last Solar Eclipse in Mobile Terraria. Yesterday.
Drops:
5 Swamp Thing Banners
1 Frankenstein Banner
Piercing Death Sickle (Now Sharp)
2 Broken Hero Swords (Turned into Both True Weapons)
And of course a boat-load of coins

Yeet.

If you're wondering why I haven't crafted a Terra Blade yet, it's because Mobile still requires that third Broken Hero Sword.

I thought using a slime invulnerability machine would work on Duke Fishron, so I hooked a bunch of statues together next to a flat platform by the ocean, activated it, and summoned the Fishron bro. A couple of minutes later, using my Razorblade Typhoon, I eventually defeated Duke Fishron.

He dropped his wings, which I wanted, and a Typhoon. Moral of the story, try risky things with bosses and get rewards.

Also I was fighting Duke Fishron at night, I beat him with a low amount of health and literally 1 millisecond later, a Solar Eclipse popped up. Luckily Duke Fishron dropped the flail thing, which I wanted, and I easily took out the Eclipse.

Let's see... about 12 hours of farming, finally a crimson key mold (mobile kek).

Shadowbeam staff from third necromancer kill, when they spawn rarely (the said dungeon spawns Diabolists, Ragged Casters, Rusty and Hell Aemored Bones frequently).

Razorpine from the very first Frost Moon, it's masterful too.

Teleportation potion? It leads me to the Goblin Tinkerer, another time it leads me to the Wizard. (before sending me to the underworld first).

I love and hate teleportation potion.

Back
Top Bottom