Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

>Started a new character/world for the first time on pc
>Went to the jungle biome and went underground to look for mahogany tree chests
>First chest got me a godly boomstick

me:

Having activated a boulder trap but i somehow was really close enough to avoid contact with it.

Moments like these are blessings to those who are doing runs that rely on not dying.

I know this doesn't have to do with Terraria, but one time I was playing Enter the Gungeon and I got a Lowercase R, and then got an upgrade to make it a Capital R, and used it to beat Dragun.

An unlucky moment was when I got a BSG and then died because I forgot to roll over a pit before I could even fire it once.

Me and my friend were going down to the underworld prehardmode after building the arena to fight WoF. We were looking around for shadow keys for chests his and this was his first time playing through. I hear him open a chest and all he says is " ooh what's this" before beginning to cackle uncontrollably. Mfw he found a freaking drax and was now destroying everything in his path.

Happened recently, but I got an unreal celebration after killing the Moon Lord first try on my Summoner play through...

I'm not sure what kind of luck this is, but I was doing some building on the outer 2/3s of a world and had two King Slimes spawn within 30 seconds.

My luckiest moment has to be getting 3 Rods of Discord whilst fighting hallowed mimics in the underground hallowed. And I obviously just sold my 3 Rods of Discord because I'm not a fan of the debuff it gives.

I once found 5 Life Crystals all beside one another in a cavern. I forget when, but another time back in 2012 I found a Life Crystal on the surface.

Those are about the only times I've ever gotten lucky, though. My friend got a Nymph Banner once though and he gave it to me. He's pretty cool.

I once had two pieces of ancient cobalt armor drop from one hornet. Also, not sure if this is unlucky or lucky, but in my 3ds file, suring a solar eclipse, I had a hallowed key mold drop, but no broken hero swords.

Last edited:
My luckiest moment has to be getting 3 Rods of Discord whilst fighting hallowed mimics in the underground hallowed. And I obviously just sold my 3 Rods of Discord because I'm not a fan of the debuff it gives.
:eek:

Anyway, I ran into two nymphs at once that had spawned about 5 blocks from each other while caving. Unfortunately, in my blind haste to get a screenshot, I mashed f11 instead of f12 and didn't manage to self-correct until my summon had killed one of them.

Back
Top Bottom