Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I was at my rod of discord farm, then a solar eclipse happened, and at night a blood moon happened
in that same period of farming I came across two tims and three rune wizards, but no rods of discord

So I just discovered blood moonss are a thing.... Then Igot 4 of them in a row. I only have cactus armor, a lead bow, and a lead broadsword. RIP me.

So I just discovered blood moonss are a thing.... Then Igot 4 of them in a row. I only have cactus armor, a lead bow, and a lead broadsword. RIP me.
Hi @Stov1212 welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

I moved your post here into an already existing thread for the same topic. You can continue to share your super lucky, or unlucky, things here.

I have one friend who is insane with RNG this is some of the things they have managed:
Mythical Demon scythe from 2nd demon
Godly unholy trident from 4th Red Devil
2 turtle shells in a row
Got 2 RoDs in 40 elementals while trying to build a farm for RoDs
Only time we had bad RNG is when I wanted an item so Martian saucer gqve us both cosmic car key first and second fight but then refuses to give me laser machine gun or charged blaster cannon
Although we both had bad RNG with BHS Took 3 eclipses to get 1 and 2nd mothron dropped godly EoC

First sniper skeleton slain dropped me an unreal sniper rifle

on the other side of luck I have yet to get the RoD even though I have been farming off and on for some months

[Xbox One] When you get a gold in not the bees seed only for a million bats to kill you

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't like that so frustrating right

Last edited by a moderator:
[Xbox One] When you get a gold in not the bees seed only for a million bats to kill you

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't like that so frustrating right
Hi @Flodrod3333 I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread. It didn’t really need to be a thread on its own, so I combined it into this discussion that has the same type of topic (good and bad luck that happen to you in the game). I edited your post to include your original title.

Back
Top Bottom