Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

My first day into Hardmode I ended up gettng both a Frozen and Hallow Key Mold. I was looking for crystal shards and the Hallow happened to spawn in the middle of a Snow Biome after killing the WoF.

I had a tim spawn. Then another right after. Then i got a robot hat. Then a tim spawned, then a rune caster.

at the start of a new world and charackter, i found 2 ruthless spears. right now, i found 2 ruthless water bolts at the same time. RNG is ruthless....

2014-12-21_00013.jpg

my game crashed when i died, so i couldnt move, use items or pick up items. i was really mad, because right before this, i accidentally dropped my megashark in the dungeon. (i swapped it with a tactical shotgun that i got and died with the megashark in hand).
2014-11-09_00002.jpg

looty looty, nehehe....

3 WoF kills = all 3 emblems
3 Wasp guns in a row from Plantera
3rd Eyezor drops Eye Spring
2 Eclipses in a row (seriously, this was amazing)

said:''lets go get a titan glove!''
came back home with:
1 of each emblem (i had 2 dolls, went to hell when the guide came home and got more after some time)
1 breaker blade
1 car (clockwork assault rifle)
1 cross necklace
2 philosopher stones
and 1 magic dagger

sadly no glove, but i think i can get it. soon.

RNG is a b*tch to me
had to kill 30 golem's before i got the picksaw
didn't get 1 broken hero sword until my third eclipse
finally craft terrablade i get a terrible reforge
9 pirate invasions no cutlass or discount card or lucky coin or coin gun
4 hours in the HM dungeon no good drops other than armor polish (got shadow-beam staff after another 30 min. tho):red2:

Last edited:
Reforged horseman's blade about twice and got legendary.
Also it seems every play through of the game I get demon scythe like, right away.

When I needed a solar eclipse the sun shone brightly every day. Now I don't really need one anymore I swear they're more frequent, and now I have 6 spare broken hero swords..

RNG is a b*tch to me
had to kill 30 golem's before i got the picksaw
didn't get 1 broken hero sword until my third eclipse
finally craft terrablade i get a terrible reforge
9 pirate invasions no cutlass or discount card or lucky coin or coin gun
4 hours in the HM dungeon no good drops other than armor polish (got shadow-beam staff after another 30 min. tho)
Do you realize how rare the lucky coin is?

Back
Top Bottom