Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

You know what's fun? Spending 6 hours straight in hell running from side to side waiting for an enemy with a really low spawn rate to spawn, fighting it (which is quite tough after a while), all while being attacked by bats, imps and slimes. The said enemy has an 0.2 chance (I think) of dropping the coolest wings in the game. After 6 hours I gave up and tried lots for the next week. Finally, after getting around 40 trident things I saw the fabled fire feather drop from a red devil. My friend meanwhile gets a fire feather third shot, then bins it because he thought it was boring. BURN IN HELL RED DEVILS.

First night of hardmode. On the surface, checking out the new enemies. I don't even have a Cobalt Pickaxe yet, just my Molten Armor and Night's Edge, fresh from battling the Wall of Flesh

"This is going to be a terrible night..."

my most lucky event would have to be my dedicated mage playthrough
to recount the insane luck
Waterbolt outside the dungeon on a bookshelf
despite getting a gold world finds an extractenator which with my silt supply gives me the resources for a Diamond staff
turns out to be a corruption world so I can get a band of starpower
gets vilethorn before EOW spawns (I was kinda worried as I wasn't sure how waterbolt would work down there in the chasm)
2 pieces of ancient colbalt drop when in jungle(no helmet though)
First Skeletron kill I get a book of skulls (I've only ever gotten 3 among all my characters had a bad prefix but it still is a book of skulls!)
get a godly aqua scepter
second demon in hell dropped a demon scythe(horrible prefix but that's easily fixed)
first trip to underground snow I kill an ice mimic and get a flower of frost

Was talking to my friend about how rare the Rod of Discord was, while farming for crystal shards. I casually scan the floor for items, and bam. There it is.

Lets see. Made a hardmode character, explored for about a half hour. Fall out of a cave next to a pressure plate i didnt see. Walk the other way. See something 1 block thick in the ground. Jump over the button again by accident. Dig. FINALLY. I didnt run into an explosive..... Goes underneath it about 100 feet. A nymph, whats that in front of her? Oh shoot. My 1st enchanted sword. How can I get it though :O! Build a trap for nymph, walk away happy with my new sword.

For me, getting a Frost and Hallowed Key mold on my 1.2.4 character almost a minute a part while hunting for Ice Mimics.

Then getting Twins on first Hardmode night before the keymold drops... Killed Spaz, but I was ill-equipped and Retinizor ran.

I don't know I guess i'm not really lucky... unless you call frost, jungle, and corruption key mold all on the way to the dungeon to open the hollowed chest. So no not lucky.:cool:

• Killing Queen Bee 32 times for trophy
  • Spending 3 hours until the Dungeon Guardian spawned below me
  • Stepping on an explosive trap in a Giant Tree, blowing up the Tree and dropping 50+ sand blocks on me... suffocating me.

Uhm....What?
Trying to gain enough bone keys to fill a chest, in order to get to my dungeon guardian arena (I call it "Rainbow Skull") I have to fly up the dungeon pathway, but if he spawns above me I die, or have to Magic Mirror back to the arena. About 4/5 times he spawns above me, but in the case of that time it took about 50 attempts that time .

Scorpions aren't really in the game are they? It's a joke site on the wiki I swear..

Spent hours in the desert.. NOTHING! Zero, zip, zilch, nada!

there are scorpions in terraria
upload_2015-1-10_20-32-1.jpeg

see?

Reforged my Demonic Night's Edge ONCE in Hardmode preperation, got Legendary. Reforged my Mythril spear once, got Godly.

(however, I have almost NO titanium D;)

When I was farming for vitamins, I got 3 meat grinders at 3 enemies. But also it took me more than 4 hours to get the vitamins in which I killed definitely more than 500 enemies, which would theoretically give me 2.5x vitamins and not 1.

Back
Top Bottom