Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

The ultimate bad rng: was performing routine computer maintenance, and my hard drive got corrupted. Lost everything. :)

This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe
usualy takes me around 15-30 wall of flesh's to get 1 sorc emblum -_-;

usualy takes me around 15-30 wall of flesh's to get 1 sorc emblum -_-;

Really? I've been trying to get the Ranger Emblem for ages... the only things I get are Sorcerer Emblems. I have about five now...

Also, on my Melee playthrough, I got a Fire Feather on my very first Red Devil. Right after I moved my Witch Doctor into the Jungle Biome. However, I commited to the Flame Wings and got my total of 20 Souls of Flight in the first two Wyverns (who only drop a maximum of 10.)

All the key mold weapons and extra keymolds as well as 5 extra piranha gun and 2 extra vampire knives. Really easy to get keymolds. In all of my playthroughs the only items that I have yet to get are the grinch pet and reindeer mount. I am too lucky. There is literally nothing that I don't have non my endgame character.

Very cool, but it's extremely rare nonetheless. I finished over 40 pirate invasions before finding my first Lucky Coin.

It's only a 1/2000 drop chance, and pirates are extremely easy to farm. I get an average of 2 lucky coins per 4 pirate invasions. It is not that rare, try farming the axe, that is hard to get. You are just extremely extremely unlucky. RNG loves me!

It's only a 1/2000 drop chance, and pirates are extremely easy to farm. I get an average of 2 lucky coins per 4 pirate invasions. It is not that rare, try farming the axe, that is hard to get. You are just extremely extremely unlucky. RNG loves me!
2 Axes in first 12 Kills, RNG likes me and Axes!

The Lucky Coin is a 1/8000 chance according to the Terraria Wiki.
The disount card is a 1/2000 chance according to the Terraria Wiki.

Indeed. According to the wiki, one drops every 33-34 pirate invasions on average. So I was indeed unlucky, but not extremely so.

Noice. I've still never found one. But I'll be constructing a Plantera farm here shortly, so I'll be getting one via sheer attrition.

Grind enemies in crimson for 2 hours, nothing... Fight bosses in the hallowed, two hallowed key molds
M3F5LSe.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom