Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Good RNG: First two times my party killed plantera on our server: Sapling pet both times.

Bad RNG: Also killed Duke Fishron so many times trying to get wings, this chest to show how many times I tried (Plus a few items that didn't fit in the chest)View attachment 59267
:eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1435441346,1435441266][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got Terraria 1.3 in only four days from now, how lucky is that? :p
Wait, you have Terraria 1.3... and you got it in the FUTURE... what kind of witchcraft is this?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435441444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting two Solar Eclipses within 2 days of each other, these two being the first two in the world. Second drops Hallowed Key Mold and four Broken Hero Swords.
And that's the sort of thing that gets you a Terra Blade. Did you get one from that?

:eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1435441346,1435441266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, you have Terraria 1.3... and you got it in the FUTURE... what kind of witchcraft is this?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435441444][/DOUBLEPOST]
And that's the sort of thing that gets you a Terra Blade. Did you get one from that?
Present simple tense can be used as a future form for facts and set timetables.

Best:
  • On one of my first visits to the jungle back in 1.2, got a jungle key to drop within a couple minutes.
  • Legendary Picksaw from first Golem kill.
  • Got Coin Gun and Discount card to drop a few weeks ago.
Worst:
  • 250+ Plantera kills, no Axe.
  • About 2 weeks of solid farming before I finally got the Rod of Discord to drop.
  • Truffle worms. The farming is HORRIBLE.

I was fighting skelly prime, he had 400 HP. He killed me, but when he was escaping, my nimbus rod killed him in same while!(but then terraria updates to 1.3.0.6 and it crashes ;-;)

This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe

Lucky-Got blindfold after three slime kills; jungle key mold from golem fist; drax in my hime world in a shadow chest

unlucky- Spent over 7 platinum reforging megashark to get unreal; 1.5hours for trifold map just for one to drop again a minute later

Just got warding paladins shield drop 0.0
image.jpg
image.jpg

The game likes me to have lots of blood moons, solar eclipses, goblin invasions... bad if you're trying to build.

"Gee, I would really like an Unreal Phantasm."
*Reforges new Phantasm twice, and gets Unreal.*
"Thanks Terraria."

Also, there was a moment when I got a number of the Tundra, Jungle, and Crimson Keys throughout an in-game week. Still no Hollow Key yet. ;-;

Lucky:
Got 4 blessed apples
Got Nazar in 15 minutes
First handgun I got was unreal
Got Jungle key while just trekking through the jungle
Crafted Legendary Lead Broadsword in Expert mode
Found and Killed a rune wizard
Unlucky:
Got Skele Prime to about 1000 hp, turns day.
Took me more than 5 days to get fast clock.
Can't get any frost cores because it never rains.
I have 2 chests full of queen bee loot just because of me farming honeyed goggles.

Attempted the Moon Lord 7 times with a friend. We finally killed him. Got a Celebration, and we didn't have enough Luminite to make even two pieces of an armor set.

Mythical Magic Knife on first Reforge! Wut?!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438151489,1438151406][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah I also got Legendary zombie arm on one of my first zombie kills, that was a while back though. Kinda useless now.

Was playing on my latest mage playthrough, and while heading down to my soul farm, i ended up with a Rod Of Discord! its my 2nd one ever, and ive been lucky in other ways as well with that guy :p
When i crafted my meteor staff, it turned out Mythical, when crafting my crystal storm, it turned out Godly. I was also kinda lucky to get a Broken Bee Wing when visiting the jungle, only a few mins after going down there.

My character is a undead one :D
It's not a high lucky fact but it's fun.
I was fighting some mob with extremely low life (<10), so I use the mirror like e coward :).
During the spell, in the same time I died and be teleported still alive with more than 50% of life :)

6 Jungle keys, 3 uzis, 3 turtle shells in 1 hour :red:
Then I accidently trashed 250 chlorophyte and a staff of the frost hydra :p

Good RNG luck: killed the first Martian Saucer on Expert Mode and got a Cosmic Car Key.

Bad RNG luck: Tried to farm the Crimson Key on the same world. Didn't drop. Even a combination of Battle Potion + Water Candle + Blood Moon didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom