• Nurse

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Arms Dealer

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Sorry if this is a duplicate, but anyways HERE WE GO

I didn't have an npc die for a while, so i got rather attached to them. Here's some.

HARLEY THE GUIDE - First time in the underworld. Little brother killed a Voodoo Demon over lava. The WoF annihilated him, and i tried to run but was rekt by hellbats lol
We built a gold brick memorial for him.
ROSALVA THE DRYAD - She was probably the one i grew the most attached to. Then one day a wraith thought it would be funny to END HER LIFE. *cries*
DOMINIQUE THE ARMS DEALER - Lived on the second floor for ages until some stuff happened and he moved to the top floor of our tower / hotel. It was early hardmode and an arch-wyvern began to spawn kill us. He went for a dive right through the hotel and took out Dominique. Such sad.

What are yours?

Every time this happens, it's sad.

The Steampunker (many times)
The steampunker is my favorite NPC, and she usually dies during a solar eclipse, from the dreaded reapers.

The steampunker has been my favorite ever since I first had her move in (mainly because of the teleporters) and so seeing her get killed would always bring tears to my eyes.
RIP my old friends...
; _ ;

This might be cheating but, my first attempt at the pumpkin moon I died to a mourning wood and he killed every one of my npcs (because i had all my npcs in a little apartment like building which is also where my spawn point was).

This was pre-hardmode and i was chilling in my little two story house when a blood moon started. At the time all I had was a gold broadsword. That killed 2 of my 6 NPCs and when it ended...a goblin army invaded as an insult to injury. That killed the rest of my NPCs and i got pretty upset. Then in hard mode the destroyer killed them all again so RIP.

The Guide keeps dying because I trash the voodoo doll into underworld lava and it summons a wall of flesh that WILL KILL YOU FAST IN PRE-HM!!

SEYMOUR THE MERCHANT - The time was 6:30 PM. I had just got back from a mining trip and it was raining. It was pre-Hardmode and I hadn't killed Skeletron yet, so no mechanic. The doors to my house were actually doors. One minute later... The Blood Moon is rising!
In my mind: ALERT! ALERT! Blood Moon is here! I must block all the doors with dirt!
Unfortunately I saved the best (Seymour) for last. I took to long and... Seymour the Merchant was slain!
NO! Not Seymour! That morning, I built a grave for Seymour and invited all my friends for a funeral. That night was truly a sad night.

GUIDE THE GUIDE:
I was taking a vacation in hell, the Guide decided to tag along with me...
Anyway, I had just finished building my lava swimming pool! :D It was under the main room of my hell-house, and you got to it by stepping on a pressure plate (I was gonna replace it with a lever later), then the floor would open up and you could jump into the pool!

So I jumped into the pool and started to relax :3
But then a Guide Voodoo Demon somehow entered my house (I think he wanted to rob me ;-; )!
Reacting swiftly to the unarmed intruder, the Guide pulled out his AK 47 Wooden Bow and shot the Voodoo Demon for 1 666 damage, killing it ;-;
The Guide Voodoo Demon's loot fell right onto the floor that leads to the lava pool. The loot was some money and a doll thingy.
The Guide saw the money fall, and reacted how anyone with money-phobia and a trapdoor that opened to a lava pool would react:
He stepped on the pressure plate that opened the floor to the lava pool.
The trapdoor opened and the money fell (on my head ;-; ), along with the weird doll thingy
CiNCb

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 7.25.37 PM.png

Well, I think it was when I had a friend over. I told him to guard my house from wraiths, but he didn't exactly do anything. Let's just say... that day, a lot of NPCs died.

About three days ago, I building a Sky Asphalt Platform to take on The Twins and Skeletron Prime. As I was finishing up, a lovely message appeared on the bottom corner of my screen: Stony Dirt Beard (Pirate) was slain. I go down to check, and the only thing I found was, somehow, a wraith. My house was elevated 20 blocks off the ground, no way to get up there, and no way for it to spawn there either.

Every guide I ever had. I got a fancy new weapon I just had to show guidey the guide and I had a habit of leaving his doll equiped so when I did some target practice I had a target. So he was always on low health. So when I swung the sword he died. The dryad wouldn't look at me :sigh:.

All my traveling merchants are depressed and suicidal lets just say they’re all my love is water

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom