Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nurse

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Arms Dealer

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Mine is the death of the Goblin Tinkerer because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REFORGE?! [and I also grew very attached to Nort since he was here all the way to hardmode then in comes the destroyer and.... you know what happened.]

i only have two npcs die, ever. guide and nurse. guide for the whole wall of flesh thing and the nurse, because well, uh, i do stuff like solar eclipses, pumpkin moons, etc.
reason? i put all npcs but the nurse inside a living tree.

anyways, my saddest death was a nurse death. it was during a solar eclipse and i needed to heal. rip.

I dont have a saddest... but the best was when i use king and queen statues to teleport all my npc's to the villager battle arena! Then using enemy statues to kill them all!

I summoned Devourer of Gods and all I saw was

"Every single NPC was slain..." (Obviously I wasn't gonna type every NPC out)

This one sorta doesn't count, but I'll still say it. I had just finished up with Expert Mode Moon Lord (First Time!) and it was slime rain as well. I was nearly dead at the time, and there were like 50 slimes all swarming me and the nurse. I died, but it saved the nurse from the most embarrassing death of all time...

alright, alright. i had this sad npc death a couple days ago. when i was doing the lunar pillars on my ranged character, my truffle npc died when fighting the solar pillar. i grabbed a tombstone from close to spawn and.....

k7lfXo6.png

my saddest kill is
was battling with an army of goblin and the guide was almost dying, I tried to protect him, but he died by the goblins

I adorn my best friend (the one specified in my signature) with Worlds Largest Idiot Award for ALWAYS going to where the NPCs are for shelter during literally every invasion we fight. Got more than half of my entire town slaughtered by Snowmen back in 1.2.4. He’s still my best friend though.

idk why but that god damn clothier dies every time there is an event

clothier is my fav cause vanity veri s4d ind33d

Back
Top Bottom