Share your WTF? Death moments

I was fighting the twins and when the green dude was less than half health, i died and respawn (i was fighting split screen with brother) and when i respawned, the green twin (forgot his name) started shooting fire and i couldnt get out of my room because i only had one exit. i kept getting knocked back and such. this caused an endless loop of death because my brother was stuck fighting the red laser twin.

I was fighting the twins and when the green dude was less than half health, i died and respawn (i was fighting split screen with brother) and when i respawned, the green twin (forgot his name) started shooting fire and i couldnt get out of my room because i only had one exit. i kept getting knocked back and such. this caused an endless loop of death because my brother was stuck fighting the red laser twin.
the green dudes name is spazmitism.
[doublepost=1546401570,1546401547][/doublepost]
the green dudes name is spazmitism.
Red dude is called retinizer.

I accidentally put a glitchy developer item in my armor slot (obtained through inventory editor in a mod) and I got -1 defense. I starting losing health rapidly before dying. The grave still says, "JamzOJamz couldn't put the fire out." But I guess it's my fault for screwing with the game in the first place.

:redspin:

Back
Top Bottom