Shark Tank

Kym

Spazmatism
Shark Tank

Used a little bit of this and that to create a shark tank.

Some interesting experiments in this. Added Mithryl ore for the sparkle effect but painted it to make it look like natural stone. Copy and pasted individual squares of background sprites in tedit so there were no funky gaps created by sprites overlapping for the rock arch. Stacked lime kelp one on top of the other for extra height. Randomized pressure plates for crab engine and natural spawn patterns. Painted bubble machines to blend into the rocks but they add extra movement and detail. Gemspark background painted blue for 24/7 visibility. Frozen slime block floor for travelator effect.

You can use a rod of discord to enter into the metal shark cage for a swim with them if you want :)

Probably took me a LOT longer than it should have but I got ridiculous about where and how to add the details.

This is going to be part of a MUCH bigger project, but I wanted to create it on a reasonable scale first.

Capture 2016-08-06 19_25_40.png

Looks very cool, but I have to ask, how do you have what appear to be starfish suspended in mid air?

Looks very cool, but I have to ask, how do you have what appear to be starfish suspended in mid air?

Thanks!! I used T-Edit to put them in. I really wanted them to help give the illusion of a layer of glass that they would be stuck too. Adds a bit of depth :)

I thought they might fall off when I opened the world in game but they just hang there and harvest etc as usual.

wow, that's looks amazing
Thank you thank you!

Back
Top Bottom