Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello, it is me, the one who report a bug where tax collectors become sparkling when he picks up coins in his evil form (tortured souls), anyways here a bug i found: sharpening station buff wears off when exiting, for example, when you right chick the sharpening station, you get the buff that last until death, but when you leave the world, buff will wear off, not only that but, ammo box, crystal ball, bewitching table and war table buffs also does the same thing (not sure if war table got bugged or not since it is new), so that's all, btw, Happy Halloween!

IIRC these buffs work a little differently than the potion and pet buffs. This seems like normal behavior, since it also happens in old-gen.

I hope they change this, especially now that these things last until death and you can have 44 buffs so it can hard to keep track of what buffs you have. I don't mind this too much because I play on journey mode and have infinite recall potions but I can see this being an annoyance to non-journey players when they forget to rebuff after entering the game.

It's intentional. :)
The station-based buffs last forever, but the buffs do not carry over between worlds. Though the effect would probably be minor, this prevents players from loading up on those buffs in World A and then carrying over the bonuses to World B where they haven't yet acquired the buff stations.

Hmm, but if they have the buffs in World A, that means they came across the buff furniture and could have picked them up when moving to World B to get the buffs there, so... Or is there some esoteric situation I'm missing where this wouldn't be possible?

Hmm, but if they have the buffs in World A, that means they came across the buff furniture and could have picked them up when moving to World B to get the buffs there, so... Or is there some esoteric situation I'm missing where this wouldn't be possible?
Yep, you can still move the buff stations so it's of limited value. I see it as being like the DS or Everything seed's hunger system. The hunger penalty doesn't transfer between worlds too.

Back
Top Bottom