IC Shattered (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(They could drag him off though)

"Yes, that. It could help, hearing your tales from lands far away."
(He's pretty weak tbh, I don't think he could drag an adult.)

"It was just near my home, and I hadn't checked it in a few years."
Esther then notices something.
"..."
<And 10 of the Pokémon are gone...>

Tarrah is somewhere above the forest, and maybe could see or be seen by someone or something.

"Err..." Agnes would be scratching her head. "Okay? Maybe first me, though. You see..." Agnes would start telling how she gave away the life as a princess to become just an ordinary adventurer.

*Tries to see if he can force a ration into his mouth. Sure, the Shellguard field rations probably taste like bricks, but it's still food*

Othima decides to zap john again which inadvertently zaps the fake gov agent because bioelectric stuff and I can't look back at names cuz phones suck

Agnes would then finish the tale. "So there I am, going from village to village, thrill of adventure not interrupted by singing lessons or literature lessons or some equally useless stuff."

Watch me re enact that one scene from shield hero maybe. Othima is pretty much trying to stimulate nerves of john cuz he is bored and checks to see if life works like world before which he considers a meh

Finally, John would knock himself out of unconsciousness, and try to scurry away from the grasp by any mean possible. Thrashing means... well, he's going to break free.

Agnes approaches the strange figure, sword and shield ready in case it's undead or some other horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom