OOC Shattered Mirrors

All right, might be time to add one rule here, due to :red: that had happened somewhere else.

Though first thing: is everyone fine with that rule?

11. If there's any major event, and roleplayers participating in it, or controlling the place the event takes place on are offline due to timezone difference, do not rush it to the end. Wait for them to post too.
This rule sounds good to me too.

Sounds good, mainly with timezones (otherwise I would go off for the day but then the next day, alot has happened to the point that it's multiple pages.)

No, I just fixed forgetting to update Sofia's text colour, and wanted to know if I missed anything elsewhere.

I'm interested in joining, but could I have a little run-down of the story (mainly the recent events) beforehand?

After a bit of sadness and personal burst of panic, I can give you one.

First off, the time is past the convention. People got their possessions from the 'new year, new you' store, and there was a new year celebration alongside the first signs of mental and physical changes.

Second off, you may don't need much - I'll personally get you up and running on the events or whatever you want to do there. You can even adopt Sofia (but in this case you'd only have one slot left. Rules being rules and even I adhere to that one) and I can help you roleplay as them.

Keep in mind you can become a Terraria monster, but a no-no is on any canon character (Kind of hard to do anyway, plus it kills creativity) or human-to-human TFs (defeats the purpose of dealing with differences.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom