IC Shattered Mirrors

Hio would briefly look at the front door of his house.

...and notice the package.
<...!?>
<When did that...>
<...>

Hio goes up to the package and picks it up. Way too large for a simple coin, of course.
He just takes out the sheet of metal he keeps on his person, for whatever reason, and starts getting to work on opening it, appreciating the occasional niche utility of the sheet.

Kaleb would get home, looking forward to relaxing for the rest of his day...

Then he spotted the package...

``(Hey, it arrived)``

He would grab the package and bring it inside, putting the groceries away before even thinking of opening the package.

Roman would take the plastic sunflower, and set it up in a small vase on his living room's coffee table, spending a good amount of time trying to make it the focal point.
"At least I have something to remind me of the old country, even if it's a fake national flower."

As Sofia starts to put away the groceries, her dad would be handing Sofia the package, which contains a bonfire kit.

Some tossing of packing paper and packaging to the side later, and Hio finds it.

A little plastic bag, with a silver coin in it.
On one side, a Mismagius engraved on it. On the other side, made of black plastic, a pokéball.

Hio takes the coin out of the bag and discards the bag with the rest of the packaging on his side, before taking a closer look.
It's quite curious, really. Hio never really was into Pokémon at all. And here he is, contemplating why he bought a coin.
" 'A new you for the new year'..."
"...some marketing ploy."

And then he flips the coin.

(hold on.)

Kaleb would open his package after having put stuff away, he would find...

a whistle...the kind of whistle you can put on your neck...

``(Now this is worth it...)``

...And the coin turns up heads. Hio stares at the coin a bit more, and then pockets it, before taking the packaging he discarded inside to put in an actual bin.

"[PL]Well... then... we... should..."
He'd just give up partway through the sentence
"No, that's just not working for me. Anyway, I guess we should check if it's just yours or both."

Back
Top Bottom