IC Shattered Mirrors

Not long after, and Hio comes back out with 100zł in his pockets. (I was not aware of Poland's currency until I looked it up just now.)
<Now, where to head...>
<...>
<That tech thing.>

Hio then heads to the nearest bus stop.

The package would in fact contain both devices, though both do have their own packaging inside of the larger box.
"Well there they are."

"I do suppose we should still try to see if it can actually do what it was said to be able to, then I'll try to take one apart and see what's going on."

"I'm going to go quickly read all the instructions and legal notices then."
Which Allan would do so after finishing opening the packaging.

Paul would check them as well if there's another copy. Though he wouldn't be paying quite as much attention to the legal stuff.

Trebonth

Nuff said, the process of putting his expensive figurine into his website took some time, some background manipulation and at least three photos. But Garry seemed to be happy with the result.
"Eh...hehe... co ja bym nie zrobił, Trebcio, bez ciebie? {translation: Eh...heh... what could've I done without you, Tre?}"
A little overreliant on me for now, I guess... but it could change, as I plan to get a pet on my own. And... yeah, I know little about how to take care about them.
"Oh, stop it, Garry, you'll be able to pay me back once I get something, like a... hm."
And my brain started overworking itself on such as little detail as which pet I would've actually liked. Would've it been something like a lizard? A cat, like Garry usually pleas me to get every time I think of pet ownership? A dog?
"So far... hm. Just get ourselves fireworks for now. Cannot be a New Year without them."
And Garry surprises me this time... but expected, new year coming tomorrow night, and I still hadn't thought about it. So, we two get ready to get out, towards the bus stop again. Now, if 106 was between our living places, then 48 was the bus connecting his place with a local high school for adults and gallery "Syrena". There, we get our bigger shopping lists done, and there's even a pharmacy or two Garry could use. But main focus are fireworks - there are quite a few fireworks we could buy there, every year.

Back
Top Bottom