OOC Shattered (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantWontDo

Retinazer
pixil-frame-0 (3).png

There is a new villain that has emerged. His goal is to take all universes and shatter them, to reshape it into something of his own twisted design. He has started his attack in the land of Terraria, but will soon spread out into other universes. His name is Shard, and it is your goal to stop him.

Here's the IC : Shattered - IC

Disclaimer: This is my first RP I have hosted, so I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips.

Name:
Flaws/Cons:
Personality:
Backstory:
Equipment:

Agnes, a magi who is also a shaper. (by @Changing Flask)

John Stalwart, a injured human who is about to go through a wonderous transformation. (by @Changing Flask)

Othima, a human who is skilled in technology and elemental magic. (by @Animus Viral)

Doctor Strange, a skilled magician who specializes in time magic. (by @Foraging Slime)

Tarrah, a poisonous female dragon who has acidic blood and depends on the gases she creates to live. (by @Chir')

Stock, a corruption dweller who gains strength in the corruption and wields cursed flames. (by @StockTheCorruptionDweller)

Esther, a magic user who has a team of pokemon. (by @Esther)

Olive, a Mii archer who can tell whether people are friend or foe. (by @Esther)

Vani, an archer who has many powerful accessories. (by @Esther)

Marth, a human who knows how to use shadow magic. (by @Esther)

Rin Kumo, a male kitsune who has lots of weapons. (by @Ganransu)

Yachron, a Terrarian strategist. He fights with a few simple weapons. (by @SimpleSparks08)

Nothing has happened yet.

Existing OCs are allowed, your OCs don't have to be from Terraria. Don't make them too op. And, you can only have 2 4 characters at a time.

Last edited:
Final message before I go for today, this seems interesting and I will probably join with my usual OC set!

Here we go again...

Also, there's one of my Shapers that unfortunately died in Shards of Power. Let me rectify that issue.

Name: Agnes
Species: Magi (Human, but magical)
Quirks/Pros: She can be quite resilient for the human species in general. She's also a potent Shaper, which means she can manipulate terrain or any solid material. When trying to do the same to the living or animated beings, she has to be mentally stronger than the being she tries to Shape.
Flaws/Cons: She doesn't know the concept of technology past Middle Ages. Also, she recently started having hallucinations. Whether it's insanity or just side-effect of being a Shaper, it's unknown.
Personality: She's independent, hates cats and of course prefers being the 'strongwoman' in charge.
Backstory: Agnes comes from the Kingdom of Fife, where the young Magi studied the Twelve Powers. She always was supposed to be a fabric-maker, or a princess, but no, she itched for combat. So one time, she snuck away from the castle, and using the dagger she had torn from the cold body of a bandit, she struck the giant scorpion down, using nothing but her endurance. She couldn't find her way back, but deeply in her mind it was fine, after all, she was now free to do anything she likes. Her talent helped to make a blade and shield out of the scorpion. And that's her whole backstory.
Equipment: A sturdy chitin blade and shield, as well as a strange talisman, empowering her Shaping abilities slightly.

And the Friendship is Magic issue too (after a TF). Hay with that, I can knock two birds with one stone.

Name: John Stalwart
Species: Human (at first, hehe)
Quirks/Pros: Certainly the fact he is resilient to pain due to it always being on the leg.
Flaws/Cons: Crippled. He isn't able to dodge anything faster than snail due to this, and his pace is mediocre at best.
Personality: Known for being a bit lemony in his narration or explanation. May seem annoying due to that. However he is also resilent, and he is hard to break mentally or distract by anyone other than himself getting deep into troll logic.
Backstory: John Stalwart was a part of poor family, which was surviving on his father having a trashy job. He never completed education, dropping out on his 17th birthday, but that meant he couldn't get a job at all in his country. Given a chance to go to military, he refused. He wasn't simply fit for it. Then came string of bad luck - his mother dying from lung cancer, his father losing a job, an eviction and becoming homeless. It kept going on and on, and John had hardened to his homeless fate. Even more misfortune, although now relative, happened when homeless people were gathered, including him, to be resettled in different location, 'away from success of the country'. He was packed on bus. Suddenly, a flash happened. The bus stalled, and crashed down the hill. He was the one of two survivors, however second died day later from their wounds. John kept marching himself... and then everything faded as he looked at the vial. He took it, examined and put it in his pocket. He just hoped he won't have to drink it.
Equipment: A strange potion that turns the drinker into MLP FiM-verse unicorn permanently.

He can do whatever FiM-verse unicorn can do. Let's say - he'd be able to do innate telekinesis only at first. The spells need to be taught somehow or cast from books.

Name: Dr. Stephen Vincent Strange More info
Species: Human

Quirks/Pros: Genius level intellect, Master physician, Eidetic memory, Expert tactician, Expert martial artist, good with swords, bilingual.
Flaws/Cons: a severe case of misophonia
Personality: Determination, stubborn, cocky, pacifistic, slightly arrogant, good intent, Sarcastic
(I'm gonna make him more Sarcastic because I love sarcasm)

Backstory: So, I'm not sure how I can realistically say a guy with inter dimensional travel literally on his fingers would just be here and stay for some reason.
So, here's my bs reason: He was brought here against his will and some god-like or unknown figure of tremendous power is restricting him here, or at least from permanently leaving here.
Equipment: Sling Ring, Cloak of levitation, Eye of agamotto (Assuming your cool with having the infinity stones)

Welp, my app.
Name: Othima

Species: Human

Quirk: He's shadowless, as in he doesn't cast a natural shadow, like a sundial casting a shadow being my example, and using him as the sundial would get you no results about the time, since no shadow. While he does not cast a shadow, that does not mean he produces light. Putting him in a dark cave doesn't mean he'll light up the place.
He is skilled with technology and elemental magic although he prefers usage of the elements of Shadow and Electricity. He is naturally resistant against water. He has a sense of clairvoyance. His attacks are naturally strong against entities that use the Sin of Lust, and as an oxymoron, strong against enemies that use the Sin of Greed.

Weaknesses: He is weak to Light, Wind, and Earth elements. Weak against Sin of Envy.

Backstory: Due to his ability to foresee the future, he was abhorred as a child of the devil from a young age, and attempts were made on his life. Divested of the hopes he held during his lifetime, he carries within him the sin of greed. It has altered his sound judgement, which had relied upon his ability to be tolerant and conciliatory, so that he approaches everything from a self-serving perspective.

Personality: Tainted by the sin of greed, he really only does things in what he considers is his best interest, usually causing him to work alone but he is capable of working with others, if he deems it necessary to accomplish his goals. Sometimes he would help those in need or fought evil, but it was all done on impulse, not a gesture of goodwill or ideals. Despite this, he is passionate of his creations, but is frivolous with working on them. He is also an insomniac and is quite resistant to sleep inducing effects. His signature symbol is what is referred to as the Dark Fox of Greed.

Equipment:
Shadow Scepter, Brand of Greed, Ring of Sin - Zero, Sinful Earring, and a scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom