OOC Shattered (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from greed anyways? If only there was a four character limit lol.
I changed it, because some people wanted 4 characters.

my good character:
Name: Tolerant
Species: Human
Quirks/Pros: She's really nice. Everyone likes her, to the point where she can manipulate people's decisions. Comes off a little strange the first time you meet her. Very protective of her friends. Knows many languages so she can be nice to everyone.
Flaws/Cons: She can lose her temper and go pretty psycho when things go wrong. She always believes in the best of people and almost never fight unless she has to.
Personality: Very protective of her friends and allies. Very nice to people and they like her for it.
Backstory: Tolerant is the true princess. She used to be nice to everyone all the time and never lose her temper. However, one day, a shapeshifting nebulan monster came and usurped her. Everyone accepted the shapeshifter as the princess and Tolerant became very angry. The npcs and the Terrarian banished her to the hallow. She started training with her swordfighting so she could make all the nebulans regret the day they came to Terraria. She hates the npcs and the Terrarian for casting her out and likes the hallow because they sheltered her and helped train her.
Equipment: Two crystal katanas, control over crystal shards.

I now wonder what the take is on having a ghost whose only way to actually interact with the world is causing slight wind and possession (and also being able to be a voice in a living person's head) as a companion for a living character.

Since my own RP is slow and probably taking a break today, I'll most likely join!
Just a question... Would the moon lord be defeated already at this time? Thanks!

I now wonder what the take is on having a ghost whose only way to actually interact with the world is causing slight wind and possession (and also being able to be a voice in a living person's head) as a companion for a living character.
Can I get an answer to this. This may well affect future character choices for me.

well.......since the evil is CORRUPTION...Self insert time..

Name: Stock

Species: Corruption Dweller (they are people who have adapted in the corruption and evolved to survive in the area..basically like a skeleton but possessing the corruption)

Quirks/Pros: Strong when using corruption related tools and weapons.

Flaws/Cons: Very Frail (although i love unclassed.....in canon....i say Stock is a mage/ranger which explains bad defense)

Personality: Very silent, he can talk but rarely does so (similar to Ferb from PaF), may express anger when ``flames`` appear beside him but rarely expresses it.

Backstory: He was a normal person until he fell into a chasm......he soon later adapted and evolved into the first dweller of corruption

Equipment: Clockwork Assault Rifle with cursed bullets and crystal bullets as ammo, Cursed Flames aka that mana weapon (HEY......YOU THIEF - Aqua ????.........although it is a bit controlled compared to normal cursed flames but weaker impact damage)

Extra (Added by me): appearance is my profile pic....(although i often think Stock as having white bones and having a shorter snout???)

oh my god i did so much........

ask questions or tell me to fix something (i swear if its everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom