OOC Shattered (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 characters?
Well that screws up my plan...
I needed at least 4 character slots (5 if we count Sandy as a separate character) for what I wanted to do...

Last edited:
ok here I go:
Name: Skemor

Appearance: Medium tall, with black and red armor (has rainbow jetpack) (Wears black red and gold hoodie when(causal)

Species:Skeleton

Equipment, Sevral quivers/pouches of magical ammo, has a cyborg skeleton pet, a rainbow flaming skull minion and arcane power spell booster( can only be used once per fight)

Abilites: Can control gravity for a limited time (then recharge), Has lots of magic, Immune to poison, fire/ frostburn.

Quirks: Sometimes floats in the air when moving at high speeds, Likes playing music while fighting, Jumpscares His friends ocasiaonally, Things can act weirdly when he is around

Flaws: Terrible at sneaking into restriced areas, Bad at disgusing (fitting in) Destructive, cannot heal from wounds without medical assistance, loss of loved ones affect him badly. Ichor, and Cursed flames have a more potent effect on him

Backstory: Lived in a dark place where time and time again he fought for his race through interdimensional battles and alternative universes... until a strange big black hole like vortex sucked him in (but not anyone else)

Personality:Quiet, Kinda edgy, Persistent, Competitive, Funny
)

Last edited:
If I use Vani and Marth, then it's gonna be a problem if Vani is turned evil, because there won't be a way to get her back to normal after. And I kinda really wanted to use what I listed in a document as "the usuals"...

Well, unless they have a ridiculously bright light, I don't think that'll work...
Sorry if I sound like nothing will work, I'm still tired and my mood is still absolutely :red:ing awful...

Well, unless they have a ridiculously bright light, I don't think that'll work...
Sorry if I sound like nothing will work, I'm still tired and my mood is still absolutely :red:ing awful...
Ouch... maybe you really need to listen to some relaxing music. Or drink some coffee/tea.

I don't have any tea available, and I kinda forgot to charge my music player tonight...
*casually ignores YouTube playlist I made that is 133 music videos long*

Of course, I think you can make Sandy probably a secondary, and use Olive, Marth or Vani along with Esther. It's just that Shard is going to be main villain anyway.

The main reason for wanting to use Marth is because Esther isn't depressed enough in RJITU I want to see Esther's reaction when she realizes there's two threats to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom