Weapons & Equip Shell Hammer (an additional use for turtle shells)

Do we need more hammers?

• Total voters
Or a "Thud" sound. Maybe just an idea
or the classic kicking of a koopa shell from mario
huehuehuehue mario refference coming
Something I would like to see is a 25% chance to throw a RED shell. These can track down enemies, and hit them. Fancy, eh? But there's more. A frosted shell can be thrown if in the Snow Biome, and these will hit the enemies and apply a "Cold"/"Frozen" debuff to the enemies.
also an explosive blue shell?

I thought this was a Mario reference or something until I saw the TMNT reference in the tooltip.
Please no TMNT.

It looks like we kind if had the same idea.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/more-uses-for-turtle-shells-and-beetle-husks.4118/
I never thought to use them for a hammer though. This is pretty good.
Honestly... you created your own thread after this one, and you're bold enough to link it?

Considering you've made threads that are extremely similar to ones that you've seen before, you'll have to forgive me, but I don't know for certain that you aren't taking ideas directly from other people.

Honestly... you created your own thread after this one, and you're bold enough to link it?

Considering you've made threads that are extremely similar to ones that you've seen before, you'll have to forgive me, but I don't know for certain that you aren't taking ideas directly from other people.
Im not... Really. I even search first. I honestly didnt see this thread until today, from what i remember anyway. Sorry if it came across weird, but i think people with similar-but-not-quite-the-same ideas should be able to see each others threads and collaborate, in a way.

It seems a little underpowered.

I mean 20 Chlorophyte bars and a rare turtle shell? And you get 90% Hammer Power?
Change it to 15 Chlorophyte bars.
i find it quite balanced, it's almost the same as the chlorophyte hammer, but with a turtle shell
also, turtle armor is also exact the same thing with crafting

It seems a little underpowered.

I mean 20 Chlorophyte bars and a rare turtle shell? And you get 90% Hammer Power?
Change it to 15 Chlorophyte bars.
As Powersteef is correct, It does require only two more bars. May bump it down to 18 like the original warhammer.

And as for the 90% hammer power, only The Axe has a power higher than 90%

Back
Top Bottom