Weapons & Equip Shell Hammer (an additional use for turtle shells)

Do we need more hammers?

• Total voters
Shell projectile Gif.gif
@Milt69466 I made an animated version!

Now all we need after this is a recipe to combine shells and bombs.. To make Bombshells. Ah ah

I do support this suggestion though, for some reason i always end up with a :red:load of shells after i acquire the full shell set

Haha, Milt and his hammer fetish xD
It is a great suggestion, turtle shells need "some love" too, and this hammer is actaully great, well-sprited, nice function and cool, i would love to use this around.

Not sure if I commented on this before, but I really like this idea and the artwork, and the item isn't even that strong. I would expect a bit higher damage and a shorter cooldown.

Looks really awesome, and I'd really like another use for Turtle Shells. This, I definitely support.

I was also thinking about adding additional uses to turtle shells as well, an accessory specifically. Any thoughts?
There's only two ideas I've had. One logical and one more my style.

The logical one is a turtle shield giving a thorns effect and negating knockback. The logical next step would be a frozen turtle shield to make it so the thorns effect isn't completely useless when low on health. My favorite thing to do was put away my weapons and ram enemies with my turtle armor.

Now for the one more my style. A giant turtle shell which you may withdraw into for a significant defense bonus and thorns effect because your lack of weapons in that form. When hit you take triple knockback and slide on the ground with damage you took increasing the damage you deal to enemies you run into like that.

We need more hammers so yes to your idea.

There's only two ideas I've had. One logical and one more my style.

The logical one is a turtle shield giving a thorns effect and negating knockback. The logical next step would be a frozen turtle shield to make it so the thorns effect isn't completely useless when low on health. My favorite thing to do was put away my weapons and ram enemies with my turtle armor.

Now for the one more my style. A giant turtle shell which you may withdraw into for a significant defense bonus and thorns effect because your lack of weapons in that form. When hit you take triple knockback and slide on the ground with damage you took increasing the damage you deal to enemies you run into like that.

We need more hammers so yes to your idea.
If I had a nickel for every thread you've necroed...

Anyways, I like this suggestion a lot! Very nice sprites. Support!

With the old but good Shroomite Weapons Suggestion, This is great. It's great without it as well.

Back
Top Bottom