Weapons & Equip Shell Hammer (an additional use for turtle shells)

Do we need more hammers?

• Total voters
This would be awesome, a hammer that has a projectile!
But wouldn't it be annoying when you are mining back walls or carefully reshaping your base's roof when BOOM there's turtle shells flying everywhere!

And my second thought, it would be great if you could hit the shell again to increase its speed and the time until it despawns.

This would be awesome, a hammer that has a projectile!
But wouldn't it be annoying when you are mining back walls or carefully reshaping your base's roof when BOOM there's turtle shells flying everywhere!
haha, thanks but:
Shells will not fire when the cursor is within “wall hammering” range.
already taken care of lol

samufinland said:
And my second thought, it would be great if you could hit the shell again to increase its speed and the time until it despawns.

Interesting idea, not sure if it's possible but a very interesting idea none the less.

Perhaps its beetle upgrade could have homing shells?
Flying Beetle shells, they fly faster but slowly rise upwards but do not turn around when hitting walls, it instead just bumps into them, bounces backwards a little and fly towards the wall again

Cool idea, but...
Why stop there?
j4uk8Kr.jpg

The Shell Shocker
Launches shells that slide across the ground and explode on contact with enemies. Shell detonate automatically after 3 seconds. Inflicts confused.

I like the idea of using the shell resources more but just adding 1 item and it being a hammer I'm not so sure about it. This idea seems more suitable to be made as a mod/part of a mod than a request to add it to vanilla terraria.

Back
Top Bottom