NPCs & Enemies Shellshock

How's my suggestion?

• Total voters
Love this boss. The weapons seem pretty cool as well. Though, I have to ask- are most of those meant to have 90% hammer power?

Love this boss. The weapons seem pretty cool as well. Though, I have to ask- are most of those meant to have 90% hammer power?
Hammer power? I don't see anything with 90% hammer power. Nope, no hammer power here! Well, apart from the HAMMER, but that's SUPPOSED to have hammer power. It would just be silly if the OTHER weapons had hammer power! Haha!

You saw nothing.

Take away the name Mr. Krabs in the mask description. The name is copyrighted. Instead write Mr. K. Cause I don't want Terraria to get flagged or whatever! Anyways this is a great idea! SUPPORT!!!

Take away the name Mr. Krabs in the mask description. The name is copyrighted. Instead write Mr. K. Cause I don't want Terraria to get flagged or whatever! Anyways this is a great idea! SUPPORT!!!
If this was to get added (with a very slim chance) I'm sure the developers would change the tooltip.

The 20,000mm Cannon, is a 20 meter cannon, a player is less than 2 meters tall, which is equivalent to 3 blocks, that means the cannon barrel would be about 30 blocks tall.

(Also great suggestion!)

This and the Pyrantula are wonderful ideas. Honestly, I think it may be advantagious to find a modder in addition to suggesting here. Would be a shame for such as idea to be lost. I'm all for optimism, but I also really want to play with this in the game.

Back
Top Bottom