tModLoader Shield Mod

Wil

Official Terrarian
Welcome to the Home of Shield Mod!

Howdy! Welcome to Shield Mod.

This mod contains a Shield Generator to create a Force Field to protect against enemies and projectiles

Found a Bug or want to suggest something?
Submit an issue on GitHub
Thank you for your Feedback!

Content and Recipes
ShieldGenerator.png

Shield Generator
Crafted from
Charged_Blaster_Cannon.png
+ 10
Spectre_Bar.png
+ 10
Soul_of_Might.gif

Crafted at
Mythril_Anvil.png
or
Orichalcum_Anvil.png

Deuterium.png

Deuterium
Crafted from 5
Bottled_Water.png
+
Ectoplasm.png

Crafted at
Adamantite_Forge_%28placed%29.gif
or
Titanium_Forge_%28placed%29.gif

Downloading
Here
Or in the mod browser

Last edited:
Hey, I found this mod a couple of minutes ago, I think it’s pretty cool.

If you’re still working on this, could you perhaps make a shield that circles around you, you don’t have to, I just like the idea.

Deuterium. Huh. Isn't that the fuel that powers the Federations' warp cores in their ships?

Either way, if I remember to try out the mod, I will.

Looks like it :) Yours looks pretty fancy and robust, i like it
I haven't finished it fully, and it will be a while with my schedule before I return to do so. Also, mine doesn't reflect projectiles and things like that.

I haven't finished it fully, and it will be a while with my schedule before I return to do so. Also, mine doesn't reflect projectiles and things like that.
Well mine doesn't reflect projectiles it just outright kills them, so there's going to be some fun glitches i might have to patch

Deuterium. Huh. Isn't that the fuel that powers the Federations' warp cores in their ships?

Either way, if I remember to try out the mod, I will.
Ships in Star Trek use dilithium not deuterium. However deuterium does exist in Star Trek but I forget if it's used for anything outside of R&D in Star Trek Online.

Ships in Star Trek use dilithium not deuterium. However deuterium does exist in Star Trek but I forget if it's used for anything outside of R&D in Star Trek Online.
The red on the nacelles is the Bussard collectors which collect deuterium and other stuff. I think they also mention their depleting deuterium reserves on Voyager.

The red on the nacelles is the Bussard collectors which collect deuterium and other stuff. I think they also mention their depleting deuterium reserves on Voyager.
Oh. Yes, I wasn't remembering any of that until you said it. I just know that they use dilithium to power the warp drive.

Back
Top Bottom