• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader "Shield Of The Corrupter" - A QoL mod

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
Major props for putting this much detail into a thread devoted to a single item.

I'm not even being sarcastic. It's a very useful mod, and a very lovely thread. I'm definitely adding this to all of my next runs.

Is there a Brain of Confusion equivalent version, or a way to convert the Worm Scarf into a Brain and vice-versa?

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
I'm always a fan of combining a great many accessories into other accessories, myself. The more, the merrier. Sometimes five accessory slots just aren't enough. Heck, I always run with 11. 5 from the Antisocial mod and 6 from the Cheat Sheet mod. 11 slots is usually enough. Heheh.

IMHO, if people go too far with combining various items into a single accessory and ruin their fun by being too overpowered, it's their own fault for lacking discipline.

A bit of nitpicking, but you should use the Tinker's Workbench instead of an anvil, that crafting station is more in-tune with combining accessories. (People also tend to use Demon Alters for this as well)
Nice presentation here though for just a single item, in-detail and all.

Evil_golem9000

Terrarian
in my opinion (just found this mod btw), it should have buffed stats like lightning boots to frost bark boots but to be crafted at a mythril/orichalcum anvil

DeliaPCF

Terrarian
do you think you could add a crimson version? like a shield of confusion? maybe even a third item, a worm shield of confusion? great mod btw

UndernityGaming

Skeletron
sprite is not that great, a shield of cthulhu recolor. also the shield has "Shield Of the Corruptor" but it should be "Shield of the Corruptor"

Top Bottom