• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Shminkie's Goldfish server

w00tnoway

Terrarian
Hi, I'm shminkie.:p I love terraria and I've recently created my first server. I'm looking for dedicated players that want to help build this community. :dryadtongue:
My world has the tools to protect your creations from harm.:cool: also if you prefer fighting bosses and stuff it would be really nice if you could host events for them and take players with you.
Anything is possible, you can do whatever you like! All ideas are welcome! :nursepassionate:

A few projects we've got planned:
1. Boss themed arenas - these will be created in the theme of each boss and based on the attacks of said boss in order to improve the user experience and make fighting bosses way more fun :D the boss events will be hosted can be done by giving players a set of armor to make sure the boss fight is a challenge or can just be taken on with any armor. it all depends on the person hosting. We're looking for players that wanna help build the areans too. `;)
2. We've got a few players are that building minigames, so if that's your thing you could work together, unless you prefer working alone. `:happy:
3. King of the Hill - we've already got one king of the hill arena but feel free to build more of those if you've got any cool ideas for it. `:D
4. A survival server but I need to learn how to code my own Plug-ins first. After many tries to use public Mods and Plug-ins, I have failed to deliver server performance that is good enough to deliver an optimal survival experience for players.

Projects we're working on:
1. A Pixel Art Event - an area will be created for players to host pixel art events and the winner gets to have their pixel art stay there forever and wins a prize too!
2. A new PVP dedicated world.
3. An epic PVP arena to improve PVP experience

SERVER CONNECT INFO
:bluslime:IP: 77.248.131.198
:gslime:PORT: 7777
:cslime:PASSWORD: m2

If you feel like you wanna help us or just wanna have a good time with other players, please feel free to add me on discord shminkie#2244 :merchantgrin: Or join the Goldfish discord by clicking Join the Goldfish Discord Server!

PS: This month I'm going to invest 1500$ into a server hosting machine dedicated to hosting 24/7 servers. :p My aim is to host many many cool terraria servers! :kingslime:
Sorry about all the text editing, im just really excited >.<

Last edited:

Unit One

Staff member
Hi, I'm shminkie.:p I love terraria and I've recently created my first server. I'm looking for dedicated players that want to help build this community. :dryadtongue:
My world has the tools to protect your creations from harm.:cool: also if you prefer fighting bosses and stuff it would be really nice if you could host events for them and take players with you.
Anything is possible, you can do whatever you like! All ideas are welcome! :nursepassionate:

A few projects we've got planned:
1. Boss themed arenas - these will be created in the theme of each boss and based on the attacks of said boss in order to improve the user experience and make fighting bosses way more fun :D the boss events will be hosted can be done by giving players a set of armor to make sure the boss fight is a challenge or can just be taken on with any armor. it all depends on the person hosting. We're looking for players that wanna help build the areans too. `;)
2. We've got a few players are that building minigames, so if that's your thing you could work together, unless you prefer working alone. `:happy:
3. King of the Hill - we've already got one king of the hill arena but feel free to build more of those if you've got any cool ideas for it. `:D
4. A survival server but I need to learn how to code my own Plug-ins first. After many tries to use public Mods and Plug-ins, I have failed to deliver server performance that is good enough to deliver an optimal survival experience for players.

Projects we're working on:
1. A Pixel Art Event - an area will be created for players to host pixel art events and the winner gets to have their pixel art stay there forever and wins a prize too!
2. A new PVP dedicated world.
3. An epic PVP arena to improve PVP experience

If you feel like you wanna help us or just wanna have a good time with other players, please feel free to add me on discord shminkie#2244 :merchantgrin:

PS: This month I'm going to invest 1500$ into a server hosting machine dedicated to hosting 24/7 servers. :p My aim is to host many many cool terraria servers! :kingslime:
Sorry about all the text editing, im just really excited >.<
Hi there @w00tnoway. What’s the server address?

Top Bottom