tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange... I keep getting an odd crash when using the suffix mod...
>>> 00:19:04 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Terraria.Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.AllowsItem(Terraria.Item item)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot._LeftClick()
at TAPI.UICore.PostDraw()
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

>>> 00:25:34 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Item.Write(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Terraria.Item i, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

>>> 10:29:43 <<<
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.WorldFile.SaveChests(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualSaveWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.saveWorld(System.Boolean resetTime = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveAndPlayCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
I put the crash report into a spoiler to: A) save space; and B) not 100% sure where to post the crash reports.

Strange... I keep getting an odd crash when using the suffix mod...
>>> 00:19:04 <<<
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.AllowsItem(Terraria.Item item)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot._LeftClick()
at TAPI.UICore.PostDraw()
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)

>>> 00:25:34 <<<
at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Terraria.Item i, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(System.Object threadContext)

>>> 10:29:43 <<<
at Terraria.WorldFile.SaveChests(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualSaveWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.saveWorld(System.Boolean resetTime = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveAndPlayCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
I put the crash report into a spoiler to: A) save space; and B) not 100% sure where to post the crash reports.
Yeah, Suffixes mod is unstable atm, and not recommended for use. It becomes even more unstable with mod items thrown into the mix as well, as can be seen on the Thorium Mod+ post.

Yeah, Suffixes mod is unstable atm, and not recommended for use. It becomes even more unstable with mod items thrown into the mix as well, as can be seen on the Thorium Mod+ post.
Ah, thanks for that! I was wondering what was going on. So, until a fix has been made, I've deactivated the mod.

Which one of Shockah's mods are you using? Are you using any other mods? If yes, than which ones?
im using fancy cheat menu base and fcm base and shockahs base
[DOUBLEPOST=1423854227][/DOUBLEPOST]here are the logs

Attachments

• 2015-02-10.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 2015-02-11.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 582
  • 2015-02-13.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 438
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterfaceBars()
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
I know why it happened, buty how can i fix it?

Hey, first of all, I love your little mods, small tweaks are what I'm all about. Keep up the good work!

Secondly, I have a minor issue with the Inventory Tweaks.
When accessing a bank, shift-clickng an item will dump the item instead of putting it in the bank.
Which is a nasty, inconsistent surprise if you're like me and shift-click a lot of items at a time.

It's an easy fix, though - you could just change line 40 from:
Code:
if (slot.modBase == null && Main.localPlayer.chestObj != null && release && KState.Special.Shift.Down())
...to something like:
Code:
if (slot.modBase == null && (Main.localPlayer.chestObj != null || Main.localPlayer.chest == -2 || Main.localPlayer.chest == -3) && release && KState.Special.Shift.Down())
...in order to enable shift-clicking on banks as well.

Uninstall and reinstall FCM. You set your max health or mana to 0, right?
Ya, sorry i figured it out, but when i use the suffixes it errors me when i get near a new chest and and i commpletly crash after a split second of seeing the error message, but i did pick out that it said suffix... what should i do with that?

Any plans on fixing the incompatibility with Grox the Great's Mods o' Magic? I really wish again to use AccessorySlots+, and almost removed Grox, but than Omnir's Nostalgia pack came and wanted the base of Grox...

Edit: Ah nevermind. I just read the solution a few pages back. Silly me. :)

Last edited:
Attempting to open the prefixes cheat menu in-game causes the whole thing to :red: itself and crash with:
"System.ArgumentException: Unable to sort because the IComparer.Compare() method returns inconsistent results. Either a value does not compare equal to itself, or one value repeatedly compared to another value yields different results. x: '', x's type: 'Prefix', IComparer: 'Shockah.FCM.Sorter`1[Terraria.Prefix]'.
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort( keys, System.Int32 index, System.Int32 length, comparer)
at System.Array.Sort( array, System.Int32 index, System.Int32 length, comparer)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(System.Int32 index, System.Int32 count, comparer)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMPrefixes.RunFilters()
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMPrefixes.Refresh(System.Boolean resetScroll)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMPrefixes.OnOpen()
at TAPI.Interface.Open(TAPI.InterfaceAnchor anchor = )
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.MBase.<OnAllModsLoaded>b__6()
at Shockah.FCM.LittleButton.Draw(Shockah.Base.SFrame frame, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos)
at Shockah.FCM.FrameFCMButtons.OnRender(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Shockah.Base.SFrame.Render(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Shockah.Base.SFrame.RenderAll(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Shockah.Base.ILFrames.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)"
I can't make sense of this. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom