tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shockah, I dont know what caused this crash but in the log it said Shockah draw tip something not sure so I'm posting this here
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: input
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(System.String input)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(System.String input, System.String pattern)
at TAPI.Drawing.DropColorCodes(System.String text)
at Shockah.Base.STooltip.ActualDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 sizeCalc = )
at Shockah.Base.STooltip.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos)
at Shockah.Base.ILTooltip.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

I don't know what quite happened but at one point I crashed when I scrolled to the bottom of the buffs list in you fancy cheat mod and it crashed in a way as if it happened the moment the icon of one of the buff appeared, but since the crash I can't seem to load the world, but I'll try with a different character and I'll try on a diff world to find out of it's caused by my current char or the world.

Edit: heres a list of my mods
JbHocKk.png

Edit2: I tested and it crashed when I tried to load the world with a different character so the cause of the crash seems to originate from the world file itself

Edit3: nevermind I made a new world to play on and it crashed again so it must be something else... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Digging the mods. Discovered something interesting though. I found a cutlass legitimately during a pirate invasion. I then reforged it at the goblin dude and got a lucky legendary suffix. With the leg suffix the cutlass damage went up to 70. I then went into another game (my 10 yr old nieces game) and decided to use the cheat menu to give her toon some nice gear. I popped a cutlass into the suffix window and gave it legendary, but the damage on that one is only 56. So to summarize non-cheat leg cutlass has 70 damage, cheated leg cutlass has 56 damage. Why is that? Is that a glitch of some kind?

Digging the mods. Discovered something interesting though. I found a cutlass legitimately during a pirate invasion. I then reforged it at the goblin dude and got a lucky legendary suffix. With the leg suffix the cutlass damage went up to 70. I then went into another game (my 10 yr old nieces game) and decided to use the cheat menu to give her toon some nice gear. I popped a cutlass into the suffix window and gave it legendary, but the damage on that one is only 56. So to summarize non-cheat leg cutlass has 70 damage, cheated leg cutlass has 56 damage. Why is that? Is that a glitch of some kind?
Armor set bonuses? Accessory prefixes? Accessories?

Whoops! Ok that's it, my bad. I haven't played terraria in so long I forgot about the melee damage bonuses on the gear lol.

Is accessory slots+ not multiplayer compatible? Whenever my friends try to join me while I host and have it enabled, if they try to move at all, it kicks them and gives them an error.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at TAPI.BinBufferByte.ReadByte()
at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadBytes(System.Int32 count)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadString()
at Terraria.Item.Read(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Shockah.AccSlots.MPlayer.Load(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)
at Shockah.AccSlots.MNet.NetReceive(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Int32 messageID, Terraria.MessageBuffer buffer)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ClientLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Last edited:
Hello Shockah, I dont know what caused this crash but in the log it said Shockah draw tip something not sure so I'm posting this here
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: input
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(System.String input)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(System.String input, System.String pattern)
at TAPI.Drawing.DropColorCodes(System.String text)
at Shockah.Base.STooltip.ActualDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 sizeCalc = )
at Shockah.Base.STooltip.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos)
at Shockah.Base.ILTooltip.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)

I don't know what quite happened but at one point I crashed when I scrolled to the bottom of the buffs list in you fancy cheat mod and it crashed in a way as if it happened the moment the icon of one of the buff appeared, but since the crash I can't seem to load the world, but I'll try with a different character and I'll try on a diff world to find out of it's caused by my current char or the world.
I second this glitch.
Edit: It's appearing when I try to go into the mods section as well.
Edit 2: Fixes on unloading, restarting tAPI, and reloading. This may be a glitch that corrupts the mod files.

Last edited:
getting this error
Building mod Cheats
Validating Jsons...
Setting up mod references...
Setting up DLL references...
modReferences: missing Shockah.FCM
Failed to build Cheats.

getting this error
Building mod Cheats
Validating Jsons...
Setting up mod references...
Setting up DLL references...
modReferences: missing Shockah.FCM
Failed to build Cheats.

Why are you rebuilding it? You don't need to, it will work fine, ofcourse if you have all 3 mods together. You need schokah base, fcm base and fcm standard.

I got this log just now:
>>> 18:09:48 <<<
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc.<Draw>b__85(System.Int32 value)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc+<>c__DisplayClass9c.<Draw>b__7f(System.String name, System.String tip, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D sliderTex, System.Int32 value, System.Int32 vmin, System.Int32 vmax, System.Func`2[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] textBuilder, System.Action`1[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] codeSet)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc.Draw(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)

The only mods I currently have right now:
nxtZHY1.png

and they all worked just fine the past few times I've started a world before today

when i click misc
i get a error
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterfaceBars()
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__e(InterfaceLayer layer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Action.OnDraw(SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

Been having problems with connecting to servers, usually it ctd's as soon as I or a friend loads in, even though the server still works. I'm using Thorium+, Berberborscing's mod, Logodum Expansion, Extra accessory slots, and Inventory tweaks. Any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom