tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Discussion in 'Released' started by Shockah, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: apparently abandoned by author
Lock date: 14:37 10-08-2017
  1. Rawdy4

Rawdy4 Official Terrarian

I loved fcm when I started modding its epic ty shockah for it

Shockah likes this.
  2. Rawdy4

Rawdy4 Official Terrarian

i can't use it right now cuz i use 1.3 sorry shockah hope tapi r17 comes out

3. pandavova

pandavova Terrarian

Is something 1.3 compatible?

4. Azu

Azu Retinazer

No.

5. Exabit

Exabit Terrarian

I have kind of a weird issue. FCM just.. isn't working. There's no error or anything shown to me, the menu just isn't there. Every mod except accessory slots is being used just fine on tAPI r16.

6. so i am having an issue with tAPI here's the log from the game launcher
    why is this happening, i tried removing the mods and starting it up and still no prevail... `:sigh:

7. codeman936

codeman936 Terrarian

none of your mods show up on the ui.I try to use both fcm mods but the do not show up.They show to be loaded and everything.I also have the base mod installed.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  8. jackinbox101

jackinbox101 Terrarian

Shockah can you update all your mods to r16? cuz everything is not work and crash

9. Danger808

Danger808 Steampunker

I get this when I try to run your mods, what do I do?

>>> Singleplayer: 12:38:50 <<<
    TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Accessory Slots+ r1.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModItem' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name)
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleItem(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 485
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 54
    at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 276
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 449
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 427
    at TAPI.Mod.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 107
    at TAPI.Mods.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 539
    at Mods.Load()

Mods used:
    Shockah.Base (Shockah's base r2 by Shockah)
    Shockah.AccSlots (Accessory Slots+ r1 by Shockah)

10. Danger808

Danger808 Steampunker

Is this still being updated?

11. TheSimpler

TheSimpler Terrarian

is your mods is compatible with tapi r16?

12. obsidiantoolz

obsidiantoolz Terrarian

For those who can't get Accessory Slots+ to load in r16, it worked for me after I decompiled the mod and removed the bit of code on line 57 of MBase.cs
    The code looked like
    Code:
    SBase.EventMenuStateChange += (menu) =>
    {
        counterSlot = 0;
    };
    (To decompile the mod just extract it to your Sources folder with WinRAR or something, then use the tAPI Builder)

Hope this helps some people

13. Shockah

Shockah Grandson of The Wizard

Or just get the source from github, it has some additional fixes.

14. GiantPotato

GiantPotato Terrarian

Is there a link to this github repository? I've just gotten into these mods and would like to grab any fixes.

15. Shockah

Shockah Grandson of The Wizard

16. Zanthor

Zanthor Cultist

Hey, are you working on making at least the cheat menu tModLoader compatible?

17. Marc40k

Marc40k Terrarian

I'd also like to see the cheat menu tModLoader compatible

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  18. Matsu

Matsu Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Please try to keep your posts on topic.

19. Starwarsfan1011

Starwarsfan1011 Spazmatism

I had lots of fun with this mod can you make it a tmodloader mod?

20. Zanthor

Zanthor Cultist

To anyone wondering if Shockah's gonna update this for 1.3, I wrote a message on his profile asking about it, to which he replied with the following: "I'm not modding anymore, so I most likely won't update anything for 1.3. Also, I don't really like how tModLoader does some things, so I'm not really willing to either. Same goes for Prism."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.