tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing with them for a while now, yes, they do work. But make sure of 2 things:
- Switch away and to the weapon again, to force recalculation. I know at least the tooltip often won't update till you done that.
- If you are using Accessory+, I've posted a few posts above that slots past the first 5 are not working with suffixes. Please go up to read more about that if you want. :)

Something I noticed however, that doesn't work, but I'm not sure what the cause is.. Is melee speed. It doesn't seem to do anything(at least with Muramasa). I will look into figuring out what is causing this, whether it is tAPI or a Shockah mod. If even either of those.

You're right. After waiting for a while, the damage do raise. Thank you for replying.

Yeah, I have to rework how Item Suffixes modify item stats.

From other words - the "when selected item is empty" crash is apparently a tAPI problem. I just randomly fixed it while working on some pretty big code-wise thing in tAPI itself which took me 3 days straight. So I guess the problem will be gone in r14... whenever we release it.

When i want to create new player, or select old, i have this error (its happen when i activate accesory+ and FCM together)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Player player, Boolean visual)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Action.OnDraw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

P.S.: sry for my english

Hey uhm.... So.... I accidentally deleted the log... but... uhh... I was moving the hotbar for items, buffs, ect for your fancy cheat menu and I set the time passing thingy to 0 after I moved it over the time slider while moving it it moved the slider and then attempted to D I V I D E B Y Z E R O UHM. please fix ;-; Hopefully you can re-create the error because I don't want to lose another character ;A;

You know you can recover your character by going to your save folder and renaming the backup, correct? The game autosaves every ~10ish minutes. So your lost gameplay is relatively small.

When i want to create new player, or select old, i have this error (its happen when i activate accesory+ and FCM together)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()

P.S.: sry for my english
Looks more like a @Grox The Great 's mod's problem.

Hey uhm.... So.... I accidentally deleted the log... but... uhh... I was moving the hotbar for items, buffs, ect for your fancy cheat menu and I set the time passing thingy to 0 after I moved it over the time slider while moving it it moved the slider and then attempted to D I V I D E B Y Z E R O UHM. please fix ;-; Hopefully you can re-create the error because I don't want to lose another character ;A;
The DivideByZero problem was fixed ages ago in tAPI itself...

"deposit all" bug happen when I click "loot all" and then click "deposit all" while playing with your item suffixes mod.
If that happens, then it has to be a tAPI problem.

at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
I'm getting this when loading a world.
I'm using:
ShockahBase r3
Accessory Slots+ r1
Element Boots
Enhanced Tooltip r2
Insight r2
Inventory Tweaks r2
Item Suffixes r3
berberborscing
BaseMod
GRealm

Edit: Fixed it by restarting tApi. You can still check the error if you want.

Is there a way to "rebuild" mods to fit a newer version (r13a) like in old tConfig? I really need to use this mod along the more updated ones.

at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
I'm getting this when loading a world.
I'm using:
ShockahBase r3
Accessory Slots+ r1
Element Boots
Enhanced Tooltip r2
Insight r2
Inventory Tweaks r2
Item Suffixes r3
berberborscing
BaseMod
GRealm

Edit: Fixed it by restarting tApi. You can still check the error if you want.
That still looks like a problem on @Grox The Great 's side.

Is there a way to "rebuild" mods to fit a newer version (r13a) like in old tConfig? I really need to use this mod along the more updated ones.
To begin with you shouldn't *need* to rebuild them.
Other than that, it's the same as in tConfig, minus the "rebuild mods" button in menu.

just incase this hasnt ben reported yet.
using smart cursor with
Shockah.Base r3 - tAPI 1.2.4.1 r12
Fancy Cheat Menu - Base r2 - tAPI 1.2.4.1 r12
Fancy Cheat Menu - Standard r2 - tAPI 1.2.4.1 r12
and tapi R12
causes insanely low fps. quessing that the game tries to calculate the closest block with infinite range.
not that fun when im building and accidently press cntrl (altoughicanchangecontrols)
(also thnx for the awesome mod.)

Not sure what I want to do with it, really... Should I disable the cheat when smart cursor is on?

maybe add an option to reduce the unlimited range.
or atleast disable unlimited range when smart cursor is on.
Edit: would it be possible to get a larger place/break size? like in paint.
would speed things up alot.

Last edited:
Hey there, Mr. @Shockah , I'm not sure wether this issue has been resolved, but I'm having issues with the Suffixes mod. It basically crashes tAPI, in the middle of nowhere, without sending a crash log or anything. After I re-launch tAPI and check for my player, it disappears. I checked the save files for tAPI, the Players Folder to be exact, only the .BAK file of my character is there, the actual .plr file is deleted/removed.

I'm currently using tAPI r13a with the following mods installed:

(All of them are for tAPI 1.2.4.1 r12)
  1. Shockah.Base r3
  2. Accessory Slots+ r1
  3. Enhanced Tooltip r2
  4. Fancy Cheat Menu - Base r2
  5. Fancy Cheat Menu - Standard r2
  6. Insight r2
  7. Inventory Tweaks r2
  8. Item Suffixes r3
  9. Bridge: Item Suffixes <---> Fancy Cheat Menu - Base r2
*I have tested this on versions: r12, r13, and r13a. Same results.

Hey there, Mr. @Shockah , I'm not sure wether this issue has been resolved, but I'm having issues with the Suffixes mod. It basically crashes tAPI, in the middle of nowhere, without sending a crash log or anything. After I re-launch tAPI and check for my player, it disappears. I checked the save files for tAPI, the Players Folder to be exact, only the .BAK file of my character is there, the actual .plr file is deleted/removed.

I'm currently using tAPI r13a with the following mods installed:

(All of them are for tAPI 1.2.4.1 r12)
  1. Shockah.Base r3
  2. Accessory Slots+ r1
  3. Enhanced Tooltip r2
  4. Fancy Cheat Menu - Base r2
  5. Fancy Cheat Menu - Standard r2
  6. Insight r2
  7. Inventory Tweaks r2
  8. Item Suffixes r3
  9. Bridge: Item Suffixes <---> Fancy Cheat Menu - Base r2
*I have tested this on versions: r12, r13, and r13a. Same results.
Could I ask you to do something? Basically, join our IRC channel (all the info about that is in the tAPI thread), and send a message "?tapi-devdl", without the quotation marks - our bot should give you an in-development version of tAPI with extended error logging.

Could I ask you to do something? Basically, join our IRC channel (all the info about that is in the tAPI thread), and send a message "?tapi-devdl", without the quotation marks - our bot should give you an in-development version of tAPI with extended error logging.

I was lucky to copy this to my clipboard because it gives a slight 1 second delay before closing down tAPI, I was 'mad' clicking my screen, haha. This is the error that was displayed on the tAPI error log. My in-game death caused this. (It also crashed anonymously when I was just exploring with some suffixed items, but I wasn't able to get a log from that)

at Shockah.Insight.ChestCache.InitChest()
at Shockah.Insight.MPlayer.Save(BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Player p, String playerPath, Boolean skipMapSave)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

I was lucky to copy this to my clipboard because it gives a slight 1 second delay before closing down tAPI, I was 'mad' clicking my screen, haha. This is the error that was displayed on the tAPI error log. My in-game death caused this. (It also crashed anonymously when I was just exploring with some suffixed items, but I wasn't able to get a log from that)

at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
If you're using the dev version I'm talking about, it should have created a Logs folder in Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI. It might contain more errors.
But yeah, this one might be useful too.

If you're using the dev version I'm talking about, it should have created a Logs folder in Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI. It might contain more errors.
But yeah, this one might be useful too.

Yeah, I'm using the dev version, otherwise I wouldn't've been able to get that error log thing.
*I'm not home atm, when I get home, I'll check out the folder directory and see if they're all there. Thanks for the help! :D

EDIT: Here are the 3 errors I found in the error log:

>>> 10:29:07 <<<

>>> 10:31:48 <<<
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
at Terraria.Item.Write(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Item i, Boolean byName)

>>> 10:36:50 <<<

Last edited:
I get a crash whenever I activate the infinite ammo/mana cheat. :C It also seems to crash randomly anyway if I do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom