tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Also, I did not have time to test Accessory Slots + in multiplayer. Use at your own risk!"
Well .. I tested for my own risk the Accessory Slots + and did not work in multiplayer appears a lot of letters and numbers, you could solve this? (is that I my friends are crazy to play with Stephen Fry in multiplayer mod)

The game should have displayed some error message, right? You can click the box to copy it, and paste it in here in the [ code ] [ /code ] tag.
yeah it says
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Terraria.Player player, System.Int32 type, System.Boolean normal, System.Boolean vanity, System.Boolean& social, System.Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Terraria.Player player, System.Int32 type, System.Boolean normal, System.Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Terraria.Player player, System.Boolean visual = False)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(TAPI.PlayerLayer layer, Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer+Action.OnDraw(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 Position, System.Single rotation, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 rotationOrigin, System.Single shadow = 0)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) whenever i use the accessory mod and the Thorium+ mod at the same time. If i only load one of them it works fine.

yeah it says
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Terraria.Player player, System.Int32 type, System.Boolean normal, System.Boolean vanity, System.Boolean& social, System.Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Terraria.Player player, System.Int32 type, System.Boolean normal, System.Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Terraria.Player player, System.Boolean visual = False)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(TAPI.PlayerLayer layer, Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer+Action.OnDraw(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Terraria.Player drawPlayer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 Position, System.Single rotation, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 rotationOrigin, System.Single shadow = 0)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) whenever i use the accessory mod and the Thorium+ mod at the same time. If i only load one of them it works fine.
...but that's not the Thorium mod, it's @Grox The Great 's GRealm / BaseMod.
Already known.

Guys, I'm having this bug :

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: FoodMod.tapi: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleTile(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

my version of tapi is r14a And this is a bug

bandicam 2014-12-11 19-08-38-098.jpg

Oh my. There is a bug with the Extended-Range feature of the Cheat Mod that interacts poorly with the Smart Cursor. Merely selecting something that uses it makes the game lag infinitely.

I've run into this bug too and pickaxes, likely drills too, aren't affected by it, same with weapons. However, with the current version that's posted anything with an Axe or Hammer seems to cause the infinite lag. I haven't tried the untested versions with this. Also, if you have blocks and walls selected it will do the same thing with the Smart Cursor. Hope that helps, Shockah.

Edit: snip
Edit2: Okay, I solved the first issue (doing wrong type of download). I think I'll just end up waiting until they're officially released.

Last edited:
I haven't had the bug ever since I did as it was suggested and downloaded and assembled the latest source version; a version that probably doesn't have a direct link in this thread.

EDIT In case anyone is interested, I am leaving this up as I seem to have solved the issue. If you run into this particular problem, just go to the mod options within the game and decrease your starting slots by 1.

I have been playing for quite a while all the way about halfway through the Hard-Mode bosses with no problems. I am only using your mods and only a couple of them at that. This issue is with the Accessories+ mod. The game crashed as soon as I tried to use an Accessory Extension item to enable a 16th slot. (I know, my fault, I should have not even tried it.) I just want to know if anyone knows how I can edit a text file or something to bring the slots back down to 15, because as it stands I get this error whenever I open my inventory:

>>> 21:00:19 <<<
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Shockah.AccSlots.ILSlots.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)
If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Having invested all of this time in this character, I have never been anywhere near this advanced in the game.

Last edited:
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMItems.RunFilters()
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMItems.Refresh(System.Boolean resetScroll)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMItems.Draw(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

i get this, i tryed to re-install the mod it doesnt work..

the thing is when i log in and try to search anything it crashes.. like when i click the search bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom