tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps saying,
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Bridge ItemSuffixes-FCM r2.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at TAPI.ReflectionHelper.FindSubclasses(Assembly code, Type superclass)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

when I restart.

And when I try to enter world it says,
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TAPI.TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 type)
at TAPI.TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean wallCode)
at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

How do I fix?

I keep seeing Konta/Teh_Cake post about bugs. Konta, are you using the Accessory Slot+ mod? I had multiple game breaking bugs when I used it that were unavoidable so I disabled it. None of the other mods bug out for me and I'm using all of them but the cheat menu.

It keeps saying,
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Bridge ItemSuffixes-FCM r2.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at TAPI.ReflectionHelper.FindSubclasses(Assembly code, Type superclass)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

when I restart.

And when I try to enter world it says,
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TAPI.TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 type)
at TAPI.TileDef.GetCodeHandler(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean wallCode)
at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)

How do I fix?
You fix by actually reading the opening post and having the required mods enabled...
The second error is a generic one though - nothing to do with my mods themselves.

Shockah, found another annoying bug. If your inventory is full and you open a chest, after looting what can fit (Stackables like ore etc), if there is an item left over, shift-clicking it makes it disappear. It just vanishes from the game. Lost out on a lava bracelet thing :(

Ok here it is Shockah :)

Code:
>>> 12:31:18 <<<
   at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Item item)
   at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(BinBuffer bb)
   at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
   at Terraria.Item.Write(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
   at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Item i, Boolean byName)
   at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Player p, String playerPath, Boolean skipMapSave)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Mods:
tapi r14dev
Grox`s base and grealm 1.0.3
Your base r3, fcm base r2, fcm standart r2, acc slots+ r1, suffixes r3
SPH_Lucky finish 1.0.1

Played like 15-20 minutes. The same as in in tapi r13a.
Farmed a bit in jungle, mirrored to base, was idle while rolling a cigarette, crash.
Same happenings with only base+grealm and base+suffixes.
And my char got deleted as well.
Without suffixes no crash.

edit: char deletion

Yeah yeah, it's the same error everyone else gets. Thanks for reporting though, I guess :S

at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Player player, Boolean visual)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Action.OnDraw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()

Doesn't work too well with Base mod i guess

I got a crash while using only your cheat menu and the mods required to run it. I clicked the prefix cheats button at the bottom and it immediately crashed. I can copy the error message if I repeat it but it was easy enough to replicate that I didn't feel a need. Lemme know if you need it.

Truly awesome mods you have there. I've had many hours of joy using them. But unfortunately, when my friend tried to join, my server crashed miserably. After some experimenting and removing almost all the mods (except the Base and the Item Suffixes), It appears that the crash happens whenever someone tries to connect with any suffixed item in his inventory. However, crafting/holding/equipping such items on the server doesn't seem to cause any problems until you try to relog...

Couldn't figure out how to get tAPI server crash-log so I copied it manually (may not be 100% accurate, sorry):
Code:
Unhandled exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at TAPI.BinBufferByte.ReadByte()
    at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
    at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadString()
    at Terraria.Item.ReadCustomData(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
    at Terraria.Item.Read(BinBuffer bb, Boolean byName)
    at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length)
    at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 i)
    at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(Object threadContext)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Objext state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

Last edited:
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Terraria.Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Item.Write(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Terraria.Item i, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

Heads up, Shockah.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.NextNPC()
at Terraria.WorldGen.SpawnNPC(System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y)
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

There's an out of bounds error if using the Insight mod when viewing a chest with items in the new tAPI r14 build.

InventoryTweaks Shift+click for chests is amazing but needs support for safes and piggy banks... I deleted half my inventory before I realized that it doesn't work.

Also minor thing, when using the cheats mod w/ either camera or shift-noclip and you fly too close to the map boundaries the game crashes with

Code:
  at Terraria.Player.FloorVisuals(System.Boolean Falling)
  at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
  at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Last edited:
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc.<Draw>b__85(System.Int32 value)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc+<>c__DisplayClass9c.<Draw>b__7f(System.String name, System.String tip, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 pos, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D sliderTex, System.Int32 value, System.Int32 vmin, System.Int32 vmax, System.Func`2[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] textBuilder, System.Action`1[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] codeSet)
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.InterfaceFCMMisc.Draw(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

This error appeared when using talisman of the moon from the Necro mod, and open FCM Misc option.

at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

It crashed my game and deleted my Character:eek:
I was doing apparently nothing, just being around my house.

It crashed my game and deleted my Character:eek:
I was doing apparently nothing, just being around my house.

Can't do anything about it crashing your game but if you go to your documents folder > My Games > Terraria > TAPI > Players, you'll find a file called (playername).plr.bak . Click rename and remove the .bak and you should have a somewhat recent version of your character.

Can't do anything about it crashing your game but if you go to your documents folder > My Games > Terraria > TAPI > Players, you'll find a file called (playername).plr.bak . Click rename and remove the .bak and you should have a somewhat recent version of your character.

Thank you, it worked! I didn't think of the backup. But, just asking, how often does terraria do backups?

Hey shockah, loved your mods back at tconfig, and its back for 1.2! Also, is there any way you could make an option in accessorys + to enable having multiple of the same accesory? Thanks for the great mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom