tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm the only one who asked. And what options? The only option is Accessories+ on/off.
If Accessory+ Mod is crashing, and you have Grox the Great's mods, that mod is probably causing it. To fix that, go to Grox the Great's BaseMod and go to Mod Options and set the option to "False" then hit "Apply".

Yes, thank you! That worked swimmingly. It used to crash for me all the time. I also put it a lot higher up in the load order, near the top of the screen. Or list. Whichever.

So is it just me, or are there only ten accessory slots in total after I use all the items? Or did I trigger something that makes me only start with two, and ending up with 10. But there is a total of 15 slots advertised, and apparently 8 items that boost slots, at least according to the Final Cheat Menu's item list under the Accessory mod. Am I missing something?

I seem to be getting a crash when messing with the Fancy Cheat Menu (but I'm not entirely sure what's throwing the error).
Crash Lawg:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Terraria.Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.AllowsItem(Terraria.Item item)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.ItemSlotSuffixFCM.OnLeftClick(System.Boolean& release)
at TAPI.UIKit.ItemSlot._LeftClick()
at TAPI.UICore.PostDraw()
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.<.cctor>b__1e(TAPI.InterfaceLayer layer, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer+Action.OnDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.InterfaceLayer.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

I have the following mods installed:
  • ShockahBase r3
  • Accessory Slots+ r1
  • Bridge ItemSuffixes-FCM r2
  • ElementalBoots v1.7
  • Enhanced Tooltip r2
  • FCM Base r2
  • FCM Standard r2
  • Insight r2
  • Inventory Tweaks r2
  • Item Suffixes r3
Like I said earlier, I don't quite know what caused this, but every time in the past, it occurred while playing with the prefixes/suffixes option in the Fancy Cheat Menu. This has happened 2 or 3 times now, and it seems to corrupt the player file and outright delete it each time. Thankfully I was just fooling around with a test character and world so nothing important was lost, but this is sorta annoying. Sorry if this error is over-reported or I'm doing something really stupid like install order or something of that nature, but I am very new to Terraria mods. Any ideas?

Encountered an error with Suffix's that caused the world to crash + rollback, corrupt my character file and delete the character. Can't "click to copy" because Terraria stops responding almost immediately, but I read "shockah's" and "suffix's" in the error code.
Here's some that I was able to type out before closing the window.
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.Mitem.CanGetSuffixes(Terraria.Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.Mitem.CanGetSave(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)

I have no clue how to re-create the crash, the first time it happened I killed myself with a grenade killing an eye at night, the second I crashed when placing money from my coins slot into my inventory trying to deposit into a chest, and third time I was exiting to turn off the Suffix's mod.

I'm streaming atm, but you can check my VoD afterwords to see what the error is or maybe catch the cause before it happens @ www.twitch.tv/tohclan ? For now I'm turning off suffix's.

Using Terraria v1.2.4.1, tAPI r14a and Game Launcher 3.2.1.5 All of your mods except cheat menu's, insight, and bridge as well as Thorium Mod.

Check out his latest post in the last page. Right now, he doesn't have time to work on it and it's actually a known issue. He posted a link to Github containing the source of the mods which are slightly updated. What you could try is building the new version of Suffixes (I haven't done this yet, only built the updated Accessory Slots+) and see if that fixes your problem. My issues with Accessory Slots+ seems to have been fixed by building the updated source code, so you should try it too. If it works, let us all know.

Check out his latest post in the last page. Right now, he doesn't have time to work on it and it's actually a known issue. He posted a link to Github containing the source of the mods which are slightly updated. What you could try is building the new version of Suffixes (I haven't done this yet, only built the updated Accessory Slots+) and see if that fixes your problem. My issues with Accessory Slots+ seems to have been fixed by building the updated source code, so you should try it too. If it works, let us all know.
Can you say if the Accessory Slots+ that fixed your problems is working on multiplayer? if it works can you link it to us? The mod is so great that it has become mandatory to me :D

I haven't done testing for multiplayer yet, but I will be doing that later today. Multiplayer and AS+ was buggy for me, but hopefully the updated one that I'm currently using works better. Also, check Shockah's latest post on the last page (click that link in my post) and download the full source for his mods. From there, just build the mod you need. If you don't know how to do this, check tAPI's documentation on how to do it, but to be honest, I figured it out in less than 2 mins just by opening tAPI Builder and messing around with it.

I haven't done testing for multiplayer yet, but I will be doing that later today. Multiplayer and AS+ was buggy for me, but hopefully the updated one that I'm currently using works better. Also, check Shockah's latest post on the last page (click that link in my post) and download the full source for his mods. From there, just build the mod you need. If you don't know how to do this, check tAPI's documentation on how to do it, but to be honest, I figured it out in less than 2 mins just by opening tAPI Builder and messing around with it.
Already did it but no success...

Well, a quick report. Accessory Slots+ was working in multiplayer, but not when someone else entered. Made it impossible to get back into the server until it was restarted. After that, my friend couldn't get on no matter what. Aside from that, while I was logged on, I had all 15 slots enabled and only my first 5 slots had items in them. All the others were removed and trashed, I suppose. So, I won't be using a server with these mods for a while, but I can wait for them to be fixed and tested further.

On top of that, I encountered something else when it came to AS+. It seems that when I had wings in any of the other slots past the vanilla 5, fall damage was not negated at all. Tested it on single player and sure enough, even with HM wings on, I would take damage or die if I fell from a large distance. When in the original 5 slots, they worked fine. Just figured I'd report this bug for when you have a chance to breathe and fix these issues.

Thanks for all your hard work, Shockah!

at Shockah.AccSlots.MPlayer.PostUpdate()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(System.Action[] ts)
at TAPI.CodablePlayer.PostUpdate()
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) I got this when I tried to go in my map (with 5 other mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom