tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's his post, so that you know to stop asking about his mods in such an entitled way.

Okay, before I get any more posts stating exactly the same thing:
At the moment, I have NO TIME to work on these mods. I have work and college at the same time. Finals for this term are closing in and I doubt I'll be able to pass them without studying (which I never even had to do before college, I just somehow passed). Studying A LOT. I'm well aware of the issues. But at this point it's not only a one-line fix anymore, due to the fact I started rewriting the whole Shockah.Base to not be so annoying to use both for modders and people playing mods. It's all on a separate branch on my git repository though. The master branch has some fixes, but I never got to releasing them. If you know how to deal with this stuff, go take a look at http://github.com/Shockah/Terraria-tAPI-Mods. Thanks for your attention.

It's a known issue. He knows about it. Everyone talks about it. He's busy. Live without them or just wait.

Is there a way to modify the duration of buffs on his FCM mod? The slider only goes up to 60 minutes and I'm looking for something that makes buffs.... more permanent...

So i want to ask someting: i have installed nearly every mod of these and also accessories slots+ mod. but i dont have 0-15 accessorie slots i only have 2-10 and i would like to know how to get 15 slots i really want them all :D

So...I think, that Accessories slots+ is cheatly: Can you add option, that help me chose cost of first(starting cost, slot two will be more expansive than first*) slot or for any slot? For example 1 Platinum coin - cost of first slot, 1 platinum 20gold - second...
P.s. Sorry, i'm not very good at english

Last edited:
There is option that will make additional slots unavailable, until you buy them from the shop. It's in mod options. You can also set there how many slots you want from the start. you can start with all 15 or you can even set to start with none.

There is option that will make additional slots unavailable, until you buy them from the shop. It's in mod options. You can also set there how many slots you want from the start. you can start with all 15 or you can even set to start with none.
So...I know it, but i can't to change this cost...

Hey, Someone can help me?

when i play some.. sort of mins (30 to be exactly) with the "Item Suffixes" Inmeaditily crashes and erases my player, someone can help? :(

i don't know what to do D:

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    150 KB · Views: 229

DivermanSam, creator of the Thorium+ Mod, said that the mod is incompatible with ItemSuffixes and WorldGenPlus (World Gen Plus doesn't generates Thorium in the world.)

I hope DivermanSam would make a fix on these two.

P.S - Why aren't you using the GRealm mod? It's really great.

DivermanSam, creator of the Thorium+ Mod, said that the mod is incompatible with ItemSuffixes and WorldGenPlus (World Gen Plus doesn't generates Thorium in the world.)

I hope DivermanSam would make a fix on these two.

P.S - Why aren't you using the GRealm mod? It's really great.
No no, with out the thorium+ and the worldgen plus it KEEP crashing

It's a known issue that Item Suffixes crashes and erases characters. It has nothing to do with any other mods. It crashes and erases even when it's on it's own. Shockah can't update his stuff right now due to school (read my quoted text above), so when he has the time, he'll look into it, I'm sure. Look back in the thread for more details from other people.

It's a known issue that Item Suffixes crashes and erases characters. It has nothing to do with any other mods. It crashes and erases even when it's on it's own. Shockah can't update his stuff right now due to school (read my quoted text above), so when he has the time, he'll look into it, I'm sure. Look back in the thread for more details from other people.
It's unfortunate, since suffixes looks fun to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom