tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shockah Plz Be Teh First To Make A Cheat Menu That Can Be Used To Spawn Projectiles :)
Projectiles by themselves have no real meaning and there are a lot of time when they're used for stuff not related to shooting players/monsters, that's why no one has done it yet.

I think I may have found a bug with the cheat menu: If you grab dyes from the cheat menu you can't put them in the dye slot, but if you craft a dye from scratch you can put them in the dye slot.

I think I may have found a bug with the cheat menu: If you grab dyes from the cheat menu you can't put them in the dye slot, but if you craft a dye from scratch you can put them in the dye slot.
That's a tAPI bug, related to moving stacks of dyes. Using a single dye works just fine. Already fixed in r16, but r16 is still gonna take some time...

That's a tAPI bug, related to moving stacks of dyes. Using a single dye works just fine. Already fixed in r16, but r16 is still gonna take some time...
Ah I see. The itch has been scratched for me; I couldn't for the life of me yet figure out why it was happening.

Today I encountered an error when a friend joined my host-and-play server:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException was unhandled
HResult=-2146233080
Message=Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Source=tAPI
StackTrace:
at TAPI.BinBufferByte.ReadByte() in C:\work\tAPI\tAPI\tAPI\DataStructures\BinBufferByte.cs:line 64
at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadByte() in C:\work\tAPI\tAPI\tAPI\DataStructures\BinBuffer.cs:line 200
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.MNet.NetReceive(BinBuffer bb, Int32 msgType, MessageBuffer buffer)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length) in C:\work\tAPI\tAPI\Terraria\MessageBuffer.cs:line 2503
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 i) in C:\work\tAPI\tAPI\Terraria\NetMessage.cs:line 1763
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(Object threadContext) in C:\work\tAPI\tAPI\Terraria\Netplay.cs:line 423
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
InnerException:​
I'm using tAPI r15. Guess I'll disable FCM for now.

I have an idea : Could you make a mod, which would let you choose what music is playing? (for instance : you are in crimson, but you can choose daytime music)
also it would've had feature that would lock the music (the song will play anywhere, at any time of day), all that would be in Music tab. It would work like Music Box, except that it doesn't have range, so you can change the music and be anywhere you want.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431861416,1431861207][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an idea : Could you make a mod, which would let you choose what music is playing? (for instance : you are in crimson, but you can choose daytime music)
also it would've had feature that would lock the music (the song will play anywhere, at any time of day), all that would be in Music tab. It would work like Music Box, except that it doesn't have range, so you can change the music and be anywhere you want.
Oh, nevermind, just found out that you can equip music box as an accessory, so the mod would've been pointless :D

I have a "small" problem on my server :(
With a fresh r15 install and the base mod+accessory (no more mods), only one player can join my server. Doesnt matter who, but only one player at a time. The second player's tAPI simply closes with the "tAPI.exe stopped working" error :/ We tried to disable all mods, and it worked perfectly. After enabling the base mod, it gets crashing again.
Am I the only one with this problem?

Edit: It's working with the base mod enabled only, but after I enable the accessories, the same happens :(

Last edited:
Honestly, I love all of these mods, theyre stuf Ive always wanted, and some I didnt even know I want! (Suffix Mod here I come!)

With a fresh r15 install and the base mod+accessory (no more mods), only one player can join my server. Doesnt matter who, but only one player at a time. The second player's tAPI simply closes with the "tAPI.exe stopped working" error :/ We tried to disable all mods, and it worked perfectly. After enabling the base mod, it gets crashing again.

Edit: It's working with the base mod enabled only, but after I enable the accessories, the same happens :(

I actually have the same problem.
If someone could find a solution to this, i would be extremely thankful.

Too bad that the Accessory Slot+ Mod doesn't work with most mod that I'm using....
But still, great work!

A-A-Awesome! shockah your mods are great! I will be using them all cept insight cause that wont work with thorium but it looks awesome as well!`:passionate:

I have a bug to report, with every single one of your mods installed, when I press the Prefix or Suffix editer buttons on the Inventory Editor mod, it crashes.

The only reason i think it is crashing is that i saw omnir said turn off accessory mod from any mod or it will not work or witch modpack are you useing cause i dont think the accessory mod works
[DOUBLEPOST=1433110707,1433110521][/DOUBLEPOST]Shockah i dont know were to install the thing module for the cheat menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom