tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
error.png
as you can see only 2/6 mods enabled, thats your base and suffixes, after a moment of gameplay in which i managged to create wooden armor and find climbing claw it crashed, like after just a few minutes. I know you've said it didnt crash for you. but it appears im not the only one with these crashes. So please could you take a look at this error to find out whats that about and perhaps fix it?

View attachment 57088 as you can see only 2/6 mods enabled, thats your base and suffixes, after a moment of gameplay in which i managged to create wooden armor and find climbing claw it crashed, like after just a few minutes. I know you've said it didnt crash for you. but it appears im not the only one with these crashes. So please could you take a look at this error to find out whats that about and perhaps fix it?
Suffixes seems to be rather buggy and will often crash the game and corrupt characters saves. It was happening to me for awhile until I removed Item Suffixes.

EDIT: And just a quick suggestion for you Shockah, could you add more accessory extensions so I can get up to 15 slots? Currently I can only get to 10 slots.

Last edited:
Suffixes seems to be rather buggy and will often crash the game and corrupt characters saves. It was happening to me for awhile until I removed Item Suffixes.

EDIT: And just a quick suggestion for you Shockah, could you add more accessory extensions so I can get up to 15 slots? Currently I can only get to 10 slots.
you can get 15 if you start with 7 as you get 8 extensions to buy. to change starting amount you go into mod options and just change it.

you can get 15 if you start with 7 as you get 8 extensions to buy. to change starting amount you go into mod options and just change it.
I'd rather not adjust the mod since I'm already in the endgame but thanks anyways. I'll remember to do that when I start my next world.

I have been crashing recently because of the mods... when are you going to be updating the mods for tAPI r15?
I`m using some of his mods and have no problems. Some people have problems with suffixes mod though. And some mods have problems with the accessories mod. Hope that helps :)

I know that Shockah's is crashing my mod. I am using r15 and it is Shockah Base that is crashing it. I am not getting an error log because it crashes just before it loads Shockah's. I have reloaded without it and it works fine.

Do you think that you could update these mods for tapi r15? I really want to use these mods with other mods but I can't because of the version. Thanks!

Not to mention there is no need for any updates, mods generally tend to be compatible with new tAPI versions, and if not, you can always try rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom