Sprites Shooting Star (Alternate Meteorite)

I think my favourite part of this is the broach. I would love using that to just dash through a bunch of zombies and kill the lot of them with that move alone. It would be awesome.

I think my favourite part of this is the broach. I would love using that to just dash through a bunch of zombies and kill the lot of them with that move alone. It would be awesome.
Yeah -- you literally turn into a Shooting Star. I thought it fit the star-power theme nicely.

I'm not really sure exactly how to phrase this but...
If a. Meteorite crashes in your world, will you always get meteorites in that world or will you get meteorites and sometimes shooting stars?

It is always one or the other, pretty sure this has been asked and answered before, not sure how far back that was though.

Wow thats awesome! What is the chance of getting shooting stars instead of metorites? Or is it picked at world generation? Other than that an awesome concept! I'll support this!

the furniture reminds me of star-bound, not sure if that's intentional or not but i love. like star-bound and terraria could be in the same universe.

Back
Top Bottom