PC Shop of Wonders(AKA Random items) Still open!

Elemental Δ

The Destroyer
I'm selling random items, will be updated every now and then with new items, or removing ones I don't have anymore. For now, here's the list:
Unfortunately, the Terraprismas and SSSs are no longer available. However, I do have some other items for sale, and they're still pretty good.

• SIX Metal Detectors!
  • Two Money Troughs
If you want one of these, just make a reply here, please.

Last edited:
Sorry about this, but due to unexpected computer-related circumstances, the Terraprismas and Super Star Shooters are unavailable. I'll do my best to get them back.

How much is a Money Trough, I still haven’t gotten one in all my 173.84 hours of playing the damned game, yet I somehow have almost 10 truffle worms. I also did get both living wands and the slime staff, but I just can’t keep doing this.

How much is a Money Trough, I still haven’t gotten one in all my 173.84 hours of playing the damned game, yet I somehow have almost 10 truffle worms. I also did get both living wands and the slime staff, but I just can’t keep doing this.
My offer of 10 gold still stands, if you're still looking for one.

I'm selling random items, will be updated every now and then with new items, or removing ones I don't have anymore. For now, here's the list:
Unfortunately, the Terraprismas and SSSs are no longer available. However, I do have some other items for sale, and they're still pretty good.

• SIX Metal Detectors!
  • Two Money Troughs
If you want one of these, just make a reply here, please.
Hello. Did u get Daedalus Stormbow? I don't know what I can offer. Message me if you have it.

Back
Top Bottom