Short Survey for University

BlackHeart

Plantera
I would need your help, I have to make a short survey about Cloud Platforms like Google Drive, the three best surveys will win 100 euro and I want that money, I would be glad if any of you take the time to fill the survey. I need to get as many people as I can to fill the survey until next friday.

If you are male please fill this one:
goo.gl/forms/pCcz1mLTCbwjwm252

If you are female please fill this one:

goo.gl/forms/IFB7vPK1FpTG0h6T2

Simply Copy the link and paste it in your browser.
The questions are the same I just need to compare the results between male and female.

Feel free to share it with others.

If all goes well and you are interested I will post the result here later.

Edit: Well, that was a failure.

Last edited:
I’ll have a look to see if it’s really reliable. If it is then of course I’ll help. I know how frustrating these surveys can be. Institutions basically force you to make these surveys, but don’t acknowledge the fact that a lot of people are just not willing to help or collaborate without getting anything in return. I also had to make a lot of these surveys for my previous education. But recently, I switched to online, doing a law course on Abraham Lincoln University & Online Law School and Legal Studies. I really like it, because their approach is different from what I had before. So, now we just do individual work, not conducting any kinds of surveys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom