Weapons & Equip Shotgun Ammo for Rangers!

Mohl

Terrarian
A simple concept, though I've no idea on what the damage could be. The idea is simple, though. Combine musket balls or empty bullets with something (maybe a new purchased ammo material, or a shotgun) to create ammo that splits on it's own, regardless of what is firing it. The entire point is to allow for inaccuracy, but at the cost of damage. Also, it could get people hyped over wanting shotguns that fire chloro bullets that split before the shotgun splits them. Regardless, Shotgun ammo for other ranged weapons. I want to shotgun with a sniper for minimal damage.

There's not a lot of reason we need this... If you don't want to need accuracy, there's already the Gatligator, Chain Gun, Chlorophyte Bullets. With these in mind there's not too much reason anyone would actually want inaccuracy and lower damage. (Though admittedly the splitting Chlorophyte bullets sound cool.)

The idea of the splitting ammo is crowd control. Like, tge weak guys in moon events, and invasions. Also works well on DG.

I dunno how this would be useful. The game has plenty of weapons that have a spread and it's more annoying than helpful, with the exception of shotguns (who'd obviously need to be used from close range).
Why would you want your bullets to spread more and miss your target?
You can always use a Gatligator or Chaingun or any of the shotguns if yo want to spray more than usual.
Shotgun with a sniper? Why not just use a shotgun?

The weak guys in moon events aren't all flying around you. They're all walking on the same floor (if you made a proper arena) so you just need to shoot in 2 directions.
Exceptions are choppers. But even here people would want to concentrate fire on one at a time. It's always a better idea to kill them off quickly one by one than to spray bullets around and slowly whittle down their health all at the same time. Every chopper you pop can't damage you anymore. If you take your time trying to take them down all at once then you'll simply be catching and dodging more incoming fire.

No support here.
1stars.gif

Back
Top Bottom