Sprites Shotgun Boots/Gunmetal Boots

Introducing an idea that I literally just had a couple minutes ago!
ShotGunBoot.png

(excuse my terrible art)
Gunmetal Boots/Shotgun Boots
(Name undecided)

Crafting Recipe:

5x
Lead.png
/
Iron.png

20x
$

1x
$

What do they do?

Gunmetal/Shotgun Boots will fire EXACTLY like a shotgun would but will spray bullets below the player at a much faster rate.
The shots would also work like a Cloud in a Bottle allowing for continuous ammo-free jumps!
Along with this effect except flipped that will also deal area damage:
$

How many times can you jump in a row?

You can jump 6x in a row with these bad boys to gain altitude with each shot, after x7 your weight will start to overpower the boots
resulting in the lift you receive after each shot reducing exponentially.

EXAMPLE:

Shot 1: +3 blocks
Shot 2: +3 blocks
Shot 3: +3 blocks
Shot 4: +2 blocks
Shot 5: +2 blocks
Shot 6: +1 block
Shot 7+: <1 block

:passionate:Well, let me know what you think about this quick suggestion!:passionate:
:cool:It'd sure be fun to use I bet! That quick satisfying BANG BANG after every jump!:cool:

Last edited:
My terraria is crashing along with my laptop
Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.Unload() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 97
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Interface.ModLoaderMenus(Main main, Int32 selectedMenu, String[] buttonNames, Single[] buttonScales, Int32[] buttonVerticalSpacing, Int32& offY, Int32& spacing, Int32& numButtons, Boolean& backButtonDown)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.Unload() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 97
at Terraria.ModLoader.Interface.ModLoaderMenus(Main main, Int32 selectedMenu, String[] buttonNames, Single[] buttonScales, Int32[] buttonVerticalSpacing, Int32& offY, Int32& spacing, Int32& numButtons, Boolean& backButtonDown)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
You're barking up the wrong tree for this one, mate. This is the Player Suggestions subforum, and the one you're looking for is the PC Technical Support subforum

Seems nice! I would also like to suggest that the shotgun blast may damage enemies; perhaps something around 15-20 damage would suffice?
Precisely what I was thinking! Cosmetic explosions would be weird :3

-ahem- Seems you use mods, poor soul. Manually delete the ModLoader files from your Terraria local files and then reinstall Terraria, if you saved your Vanilla info to cloud then it should be fine. Can't say the same for your modded content.

Error:
Just uninstall and reinstall terraria
-ahem- Seems you use mods, poor soul. Manually delete the ModLoader files from your Terraria local files and then reinstall Terraria, if you saved your Vanilla info to cloud then it should be fine. Can't say the same for your modded content.
Unnecessary, I've only had 1 combination that doesn't work
Calamity and world gen preview

Back
Top Bottom