Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Gordon Ramsay (pissed): "And now, as an added bonus...!"

DBEu4Ms.jpg

Evening guys! I'm waiting on my phone to post a few new things I've drawn. In the meantime, here's an x-posting of some missing works to keep it all in one place.

Blue Armoured Bones:
TY9bVvc.jpg

Sirius and Galganta:
GKllboM.png

Krieg Galbatore sketch:
wpAUThY.jpg

Kazdan Denhow:
nkc5ZTl.png

Mega Accelgor designs:
UtriNct.png

kRWMPSp.jpg

RpvjP6B.jpg

I've also been experimenting today with something called PaintsChainer which very handily lets you colour sketches with the help of, from what I can tell, some kind of algorithm which uses a combination of what you paint and what it thinks seems right. I'd like to make clear that this was just for fun and it's basically cheating on my part, there's little-to-no-skill involved. That said I did take the time to use it to colourise some of my old drawings to see what they might look like. Hope you enjoy.

I never actually finished detailing this one back in the day because I botched the 'Two-Face' look I was going for with half-creeper face, half human Ajidot on Ajidot's OC. Nonetheless I think it looks better in colour!

vHJ65D7.png
hI8EdUx.jpg

Parallax the Artificer's Mask:
rTm9Muh.png
HYBtlsL.jpg

Alright that about wraps it up for now and probably for some time, hope you have a good one!

how did i not find out about your art earlier?
this is great! i love your style, it's really unique and stands out from a lot of the art i see here (anime is great but it does get... boring, admittedly).
keep it up!

how did i not find out about your art earlier?
this is great! i love your style, it's really unique and stands out from a lot of the art i see here (anime is great but it does get... boring, admittedly).
keep it up!

Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. Will do, hopefully!

Reactions: Myu
That colour thing worked really well - I would be interested in seeing some other stuff done like that. It may be cheating but it sure looks cool.

Looks like an improvement on the paint.net Paint Bucket and really livens your drawings! I love the way you line all your drawings and the almost totemic felling some of them have (like Parallax) - ballpoint pens are far too underappreciated.

Back
Top Bottom