NPCs & Enemies Should Hoppers Be Added To Terraria

Should hoppers be added

• Yass

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Fat Tony,

It appears you already have an introduction thread here: Hi I’m Fat Tony and you probably wouldn’t guess this, but I’m fat

We only allow members to have one introduction thread, so the current one you have in the link is the only one you can have.

It looks like this thread topic is more of a suggestion for the game so we have moved it to the Suggestion Section under "NPCs & Enemies". If you have questions about this, along with any questions about how the forum works that the Rules & Culture page does not answer. Feel free to PM myself or any Staff member. :dryadsmile:

Hello Fat Tony,

It appears you already have an introduction thread here: Hi I’m Fat Tony and you probably wouldn’t guess this, but I’m fat

We only allow members to have one introduction thread, so the current one you have in the link is the only one you can have.

It looks like this thread topic is more of a suggestion for the game so we have moved it to the Suggestion Section under "NPCs & Enemies". If you have questions about this, along with any questions about how the forum works that the Rules & Culture page does not answer. Feel free to PM myself or any Staff member. :dryadsmile:
Apologies I thought that I was able to start as many threads as I could and wasn’t informed about any limit, could I take down one thread and keep the other?

Apologies I thought that I was able to start as many threads as I could and wasn’t informed about any limit, could I take down one thread and keep the other?

The one thread limit just exists for the introduction section of the forums (and the Ask me anything section).

There's no limit for suggestion threads in this section: Player Suggestions you're free to make as many as you like here. I was just saying that you can't have more than one introduction thread because you made two threads in the introduction section. If a new thread is posted in any of the subsections from the link above, then it is fine.

If you wish to remake your introduction thread, I'll lock your thread that exists there now and you can make a new thread to introduce yourself to the community. Then that can serve as your one introduction thread.

The one thread limit just exists for the introduction section of the forums (and the Ask me anything section).

There's no limit for suggestion threads in this section: Player Suggestions you're free to make as many as you like here. I was just saying that you can't have more than one introduction thread because you made two threads in the introduction section. If a new thread is posted in any of the subsections from the link above, then it is fine.

If you wish to remake your introduction thread, I'll lock your thread that exists there now and you can make a new thread to introduce yourself to the community. Then that can serve as your one introduction thread.
Thanks for the help I guess just close this thread then

yes
in general, terraria and minecraft should just make an update collaborating officially, like what DD2 or Don't Starve did
there's so much stuff minecraft has added in the later updates that's clearly terraria references, why not make it official???
while the addition of hoppers aint no collab update, it's one step closer to it

that and also, makes afk farming a hell of a lot easier
that said, maybe make it so hoppers are harder to obtain/costly/only obtained late in progression like post-plantera so as to not make it too OP

yes
in general, terraria and minecraft should just make an update collaborating officially, like what DD2 or Don't Starve did
there's so much stuff minecraft has added in the later updates that's clearly terraria references, why not make it official???
while the addition of hoppers aint no collab update, it's one step closer to it

that and also, makes afk farming a hell of a lot easier
that said, maybe make it so hoppers are harder to obtain/costly/only obtained late in progression like post-plantera so as to not make it too OP
Exactly 👍

Back
Top Bottom