Mobile Should I do a video for can I beat terraria with only 200 health?

Should I do 200 health beat terraria?

• Yes journey mode

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes normal mode

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As the title says I’ll be completing terraria with only 200 health why 200? Well I mean it is twice the starting health and better than 100, and plus I think I wouldn’t do very well on 100, especially 200
But if I do this which one should it be? Journey mode or normal mode?
Note because I’m such a noob compared to others(I mean I’m good but not that good lol) I’m only doing those 2 modes
Note that I may not do the video for a while..... and also I may progress a few bosses in 1 video...

Normal mode will probably be voted more, but I think you should at least do a practice run in journey mode so building and gathering resources isn't a problem, just to get a feel of how hard it will be and what strategy you'll use. 200 hp is literally 3 times less of the maximum you can have, so it will be pretty tough

Normal mode will probably be voted more, but I think you should at least do a practice run in journey mode so building and gathering resources isn't a problem, just to get a feel of how hard it will be and what strategy you'll use. 200 hp is literally 3 times less of the maximum you can have, so it will be pretty tough
Yeah but hmm maybe even if normal mode gets voted I’ll just do normal mode on journey mode so I can have building materials infinite...
Edit: oh no I’m gonna have to go for the melee class for the defense

Last edited:
go summoner so you can focus on dodging.

1. Mobile don't have 1.4.1 yet, so that's probably a bit yikes
2. Melee will be better since stacking defence and DR can make you almost immortal in normal mode, even with such low health. Ranger will be better by allowing to stay further away and it has better dps, mage is questionable but I'd say it will also be better due to safe options such as vilethorn and it's upgrades, utility such as life drain or clinger staff, as well as, again, better DPS (and spectre armor late game).

1. Mobile don't have 1.4.1 yet, so that's probably a bit yikes
2. Melee will be better since stacking defence and DR can make you almost immortal in normal mode, even with such low health. Ranger will be better by allowing to stay further away and it has better dps, mage is questionable but I'd say it will also be better due to safe options such as vilethorn and it's upgrades, utility such as life drain or clinger staff, as well as, again, better DPS (and spectre armor late game).
I think I’ll just do a mix of things, liek use summoner along side some others, I will not go full mage because of how much fragile they are... lol

Back
Top Bottom