Should I get a 2DS?

Buying a 2DS just to play Terraria?

I wouldn't recommend it, as the 3DS version doesn't get updated anymore. And it's quite limited in that regard.
Might better take the mobile version instead. (Though take note that I havn't played either of them)

Unless it's for Pokemon games like Super Mystery Dungeon, Sum/Moon or DS titles, or Fire Emblem or other franchise games, you might be better off affording a PC Terraria.

Unless it's for Pokemon games like Super Mystery Dungeon, Sum/Moon or DS titles, or Fire Emblem or other franchise games, you might be better off affording a PC Terraria.
And Terraria isn't that PC-heavy. You can run it even on a PC that is so old, it has a monitor that looks like this:

iu

In my personal opinion? If you can type that message out on something, buy terraria on that. It'll always be a much better experience than the 3ds version. Unless you like, want to play the legacy mobile edition. Which is valid since it actually has a few things that desktop and modern mobile don't have. Like more seasonal events, and ocram.

Edit: just realized i misinterpreted what you meant, since you seem to already own the game. 2ds is still a good purchase in the modern era, with a the entire library of ds and 3ds games able to played on it. including some damn good remakes like ocarina of time 3d and (controversially) majora's mask 3d. and a couple mario and luigi remakes. not to mention all of the original games like planet robobot, ever oasis, samus returns (which is a remake but imo changes so much it's barely recognizable compared to the original), and pokemon sun/moon and pokemon x/y.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom