3DS Should i get terraria for 3ds?

Should i get it?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
i have terraria for ps3 and pc and im thinking about getting it for 3ds, i have £40 spare.

EDIT: is it 1.3?

Last edited:
i have terraria for ps3 and pc and im thinking about getting it for 3ds, i have £40 spare.

EDIT: is it 1.3?
I would recommend it, it's gameplay is somewhat like console and mobile combined and it does not crash that much, oh and you can still play it if there is no power in your house.
It is 1.2.4.

I would recommend it, it's gameplay is somewhat like console and mobile combined and it does not crash that much, oh and you can still play it if there is no power in your house.
It is 1.2.4.
It is 1.2 with some features from later versions. It is not guaranteed to have anything from other versions unless specifically said so.

If it's within your budget, I'd say yeah. I would absolutely love to get it, but I can't justify buying a whole new console and game when I barely have time to play the game on the consoles I already have.

Maybe later down the road.

Because 3DS also has Monster Hunter and PokeMon.
The only other games I'd consider off the top of my head.

If you love Terraria then yes, it's currently only 1.2 though, with a few other things added in like fishing.

I'm finding use of ranged weapons and the grappling hook problematic on the 3DS. Anybody have any tips on to use these effectively? I wish there was circle pad pro support so I could get some dual-stick action.

I've heard of major frame issues on O3ds so hesitant to buy it.
(Not talking about 30 fps, that's tolerable, but heard it glitches on fps frequently)

With the recent bug fix patch some things that tank the fps dont anymore(flower pow) but i dont useally have problems with fps(even without the update). If you have issues aiming i would assume your useing the lock on, helps alote, or you can take it slow and use the gamepad. Grapling hook issue is somewhat a thorn but thats if your right by your house, best sugestion is to fight invasions/bosses/events close by your village but not in you village, also take out all timers/gravestones so you dont accidentally press a to activate or change the sign/gravestone/trap.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't recommend it unless you really want a mobile version of Terraria and don't have another mobile device. The price is way to high imo and if you're playing on an original model 3ds the game runs at 30fps with massive slowdown issues. Although it has some pretty cool gimmicks and great control I really can't get over some of the major issues that it has. If it goes on sale then yeah I would recommend it, just not at full price.

Hey guys, can I still get zapinator from plantera in 3ds version? I've defeated him 5-7 times and have not received it yet. Help Please

Back
Top Bottom